By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - This will be tough

GTA: San Andreas

Around the Network

If they do remastered versions of PS2 games, I'd rather see them being sold again on PSN, or even as separate retail SKUs (like GoW collection) than play PS2 games via BC, even as a 60GB SKU owner.

I was going to say I'd love to see Shadow of the Colossus on PSN, but it seems to be a candidate for a retail re-release collection like GoW along with ICO.

What I'd buy today if it were available in re-mastered PS3 format would be MGS3: Subsistance, despite the fact that I already bought Subsistence twice along with Snake Eater.

Thread titles must be work safe, descriptive and on topic. Now for the descriptive and on topic bit. It's very simple - use the thread title to sum up or describe what you are saying in your post. Do not use the title as a deceptive hook to lure people in. Do not post something useless like "How do I..." and have the question in the post. Use a game's full name rather than just a abbreviation of it. Starcraft instead of SC. Star Control 2 instead of SC2. Soul Caliber 3 instead of SC3. SimCity 4 instead of SC4. Abbreviations mean different things to different people, so Be Specific.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

MGS3