By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - south park receives a death threat

if you wachted the new south park you would of noticed that Muhammad  is bleeped out, and there is a reason for that, a islamic internet group wrote a death threat to the people who make South park. this is not an illegal action because of the freedom of speech laws( its still being looked over). but still..... just listen to the guy speak about 9/11 being ok and how terrorism can be alright if it strikes fear in people and makes them choose there next actions more to there liking. this man scares me, i would take the pushing it to far side  

^^^

main video the one that i want you guys to see

^^^

fox news and going more in detail about the whole thing

^^^

talks more about the murder victim on the website and how it relates to the south park craters 

^^^

this video talks about the craters thoughts on the whole thing and the south park show. note that this is before the 200 show even aired

so what do you guys think

Around the Network

This is hilarious. They literally said that such things would happen IN THE EPISODE ITSELF!

Radical Muslims failed so hard right there. They also made it absolutely hilarious.

Well, they always push the envelope with their jokes, so I cant say I am surprised this happened. I just hope its an empty threat, or that these guys take it a little serious and get some protection. South Park is too good to lose.

Well that website better watch out. All the South Park fans or 4chan or something will hack them to oblivion for the lolz or something.

This pisses me off. What other religious group besides muslims are comfortable with asserting the sacredness of their faith with threats?

Even the southern baptists wont do this.

Around the Network
supercat said:
This pisses me off. What other religious group besides muslims are comfortable with asserting the sacredness of their faith with threats?

Even the southern baptists wont do this. <_<

Christians.

FaRmLaNd said:
Well that website better watch out. All the South Park fans or 4chan or something will hack them to oblivion for the lolz or something.

Already on it. The websites were DDOSed early today

Orca_Azure said:
FaRmLaNd said:

Good. And I generally don't condone such things...

supercat said:

Even the southern baptists wont do this. <_<

the Buddah with the coke part ammused me greatly.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

FaRmLaNd said:
Orca_Azure said:
FaRmLaNd said:

Good. And I generally don't condone such things...

I'm usually against such tactics too, but from what I've read they knocked down two websites and are working on the guy's blogspot