By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What game would be the PS3's best match against Halo:Reach this fall?

What game would be the PS3's best match against Halo:Reach this fall?

Killzone 3 27 22.50%

Resistance 3 12 10.00%

Demon's Souls 2 3 2.50%

FF Versus XIII 8 6.67%

SOCOM4 10 8.33%

none...People buy Halo wi... 60 50.00%

Total:120
ethomaz said:
For Halo? Only Gran Turismo 5 or GTA exclusive.

It makes sense that someone with a One Piece avatar would have the  most common sense.

Ya if it's not GT5 or a GTA Exclusive. Their is no game in their Library that can match. The amount of Money,and copies sold Reach is going to make. Nintendo is the company that can!

Just because someone is saying something different. Doesn't mean their point of view is right!

Member Of The Wii Squad: Warriors of Light!

One of the 4 Yonkou of Youtube aka Wii Warlords. Other Members include ThaBlackBaron, Shokio, and Cardy.

Around the Network
Captain_Tom said:

This time Halo is trying everything: Decent graphics, having a plot that's serious, copying Killzone2's Rank system (Look it up), and even adding teamwork! 

Honestly I think SOCOM 4 has the greatest chance if the hype train can remind people of SOCOM's past (Cough confrontation almost killed the franchise cough).  However if killzone 3 or Resistance 3 pull out all the stops, they could challenge a dying franchise too.  Maybe even the new FFXIII.  Who knows maybe MOH will...Point is provide an explaination for your vote and no bashing this thread (Though I know you will because it comes off a little trollish).  And if you disagree with my remarks prove me wrong! 

Between this thread and this one; we have all bases covered! 

NOT only is the PS3 ahead in sales, the 360's premier franchise can only imitate Killzone 2 and newly has "decent" graphics and a serious plot.

I think we can definitively say the PS3 is the best ever.  I can sleep better now, thank you!

only GT5 can compete whit it

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

I didn't vote because GT5 wasn't in the poll. Where exactly did you here that it's suppose to come out during the summer?

TRios_Zen said:
Captain_Tom said:

This time Halo is trying everything: Decent graphics, having a plot that's serious, copying Killzone2's Rank system (Look it up), and even adding teamwork! 

Honestly I think SOCOM 4 has the greatest chance if the hype train can remind people of SOCOM's past (Cough confrontation almost killed the franchise cough).  However if killzone 3 or Resistance 3 pull out all the stops, they could challenge a dying franchise too.  Maybe even the new FFXIII.  Who knows maybe MOH will...Point is provide an explaination for your vote and no bashing this thread (Though I know you will because it comes off a little trollish).  And if you disagree with my remarks prove me wrong! 

NOT only is the PS3 ahead in sales, the 360's premier franchise can only imitate Killzone 2 and newly has "decent" graphics and a serious plot.

I think we can definitively say the PS3 is the best ever.  I can sleep better now, thank you!

nonono its not enough to simply say the PS3 is the best ever, you have to pray to it 3 times a day and don't forget to sacrifice your first born son too.

I know the mods have a lot on their plates and their doing everything for free but how these garbage threads stay open is beyond me.

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

Around the Network

honestly the best thing sony can do is put out non fps titles around reach, puting resistance 3 or killzone 3 anywhere is like releasing white knight chronicles right before ff13...oh wait....laucnh gt5 early in august GOTY uncharted in september twisted metal in october, put resistance 3 in november, and let socom come out in march. Gotta remember on top of reach theres cod7, ghost recon, and medal of honor to steal fps/military shooter fans money away.

"even a dead god still dreams"

Mendicate Bias said:
TRios_Zen said:
Captain_Tom said:

nonono its not enough to simply say the PS3 is the best ever, you have to pray to it 3 times a day and don't forget to sacrifice your first born son too.

I know the mods have a lot on their plates and their doing everything for free but how these garbage threads stay open is beyond me.

agreed, this is embrassing....

call of Duty 7, GT5 and probably SOCCOM 4.

GT5
there is no other answer