By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

Final-Fan said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Well, I figured as much, I was roleblocked last night by what seems to be a jailkeeper since "I spent the night in a dark uncomfortable place" according to my PM. My guess would be that supermario128 was the one who block/protected me since he mentionned his role "messing" with people's night action.

I don't know how I missed this post.  I saw the one under it also by you. 
Anyway, it could be anything from the inside of a jail to the inside of a vacuum cleaner. 

Luigi's Mansion style?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
dsister44 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
For this to work I would have to have been both switched AND roleblocked. Which means the roleblocker would have wanted to block SAK but ended up blocking me instead.

Not necessarily.

What other explanation might there be?  That fits the idea that your kill targeting TOS ended up hitting SAK, I mean. 

I meant the SAK being blocked thing.

But I can sense you know more then you are letting on...

--I believe dsister.
--It does seem unlikely that we have two protown vigilantes. Although it's possible since dsister was a one-shot.
--There are two other explanations I can think of:
1. A bus driver or bodysnatcher switched a protown (who as it happened was targeted by the mafia) with SAK.
2. Ganondorf is a serial killer and did it.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

dsister44 said:
Final-Fan said:
What other explanation might there be?  That fits the idea that your kill targeting TOS ended up hitting SAK, I mean. 

I meant the SAK being blocked thing.
But I can sense you know more then you are letting on...

http://www.sherlockandwatson.com/Images/sherlock2.gif" width="117" height="118">

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
--I believe dsister.
--It does seem unlikely that we have two protown vigilantes. Although it's possible since dsister was a one-shot.
--There are two other explanations I can think of:
1. A bus driver or bodysnatcher switched a protown (who as it happened was targeted by the mafia) with SAK.
2. Ganondorf is a serial killer and did it.

@ I thought about that, but then we have two nightkills that are unacounted for.

Also did your role in anyway, shape, or form affect mine?

Around the Network

Things I can tell you whilst trying to avoid revealing too much about myself

• I am protown
  • I'm pretty awesome
  • I hammervoted Kingfate because I saw he was on the verge and I knew who he was (but not his abilities)
  • This game seems to have been designed to put Link and I in direct competition - read the OP with his PM - he was a lone-ranger, won on his own terms
  • In one sense I'm similair to Captain Falcon - except that for me it is more difficult to win. (But I do win with the town.)
  • SciFiBoy is a member of the Subspace Army

Vote: SciFiBoy

@trangent: So you're basically saying that you're Ganondorf. Let's say we believe you, how did you know KingFate was Link? (I have my theory but I want to hear you first on this).

Signature goes here!

trangentspree said:

Things I can tell you whilst trying to avoid revealing too much about myself

• I am protown
  • I'm pretty awesome
  • I hammervoted Kingfate because I saw he was on the verge and I knew who he was (but not his abilities)
  • This game seems to have been designed to put Link and I in direct competition - read the OP with his PM - he was a lone-ranger, won on his own terms
  • In one sense I'm similair to Captain Falcon - except that for me it is more difficult to win. (But I do win with the town.)
  • SciFiBoy is a member of the Subspace Army

Vote: SciFiBoy

So you pretty much confirmed you are Ganondorf. If so, I think you two would both have very similar roles. But, if you were the one to kill him that means you would have probably won. Which, as far as I can see, you didn't. So you must not have killed him and it must have been someone else which I thout in the first place (Dsis). If that's true then there is pretty much no way you can win right?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

^^I mean since Link is gone from being lynched you can't win.... >_
And I think it would be impossible for you to kill anyone besides Link, if you had similar roles.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

How did you know KingFate was Link?

How do you know SciFiBoy is Subspace?

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)