By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

SciFiBoy said:
im back online now, just finished Portal

I hate you

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network
theRepublic said:
SciFiBoy said:

I hate you

hehe!

its a great game, im gonna try the bonus maps later

SciFiBoy said:
theRepublic said:
SciFiBoy said:

I hate you

hehe!

its a great game, im gonna try the bonus maps later

My computer won't run it.  But at least I have it for free now.

*waits not-so-patiently for Trangentspree*

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

SciFiBoy said:

well, dsisters role claim seems pretty pointless to me, I mean, KingFate already cleared him, so why give up his abilities for nothing?

what you and dsister have said about a bus driver/mafia bus driver sounds plausable, i'd be interested to know why Dsister targeted Trucks though

I lot my abilities when I used my night action.

While we're waiting for trangentspree (who I can't see being able to justify his actions). We could try to figure out what happened last night:

- dsister44 targeted me for a night kill.
- I was also targeted by an ability that both blocked and protected me from the night kill.

Now, to explain the result of last night, I can think of three scenarios (from most likely to least likely):

1. A pro-town switched whoever the Subspace army targeted and SAK
2. A pro-town with a night kill killed SAK and the subspace targeted me
3. A pro-town with a night kill killed SAK and the subspace targeted someone else who happened to be protected somehow.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

If what you say is true then we can rule out the theory of a mafia bus driver because the mafia would have to be REALLY stupid to switch Player x and SAK and then target Player x.

Also as I said before, my PM this morning leads me to believe I wasn't switched around but blocked and protected by a jailkeeper kind of role.

That's what I thought at first, but you never know with these games who has which role. The mafia could have picked a townie and then been screwed when that person turned up as a miller or something. Where as they knew that their leader was going to investigate as a townie

dsister44 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

If what you say is true then we can rule out the theory of a mafia bus driver because the mafia would have to be REALLY stupid to switch Player x and SAK and then target Player x.

Also as I said before, my PM this morning leads me to believe I wasn't switched around but blocked and protected by a jailkeeper kind of role.

That's what I thought at first, but you never know with these games who has which role. The mafia could have picked a townie and then been screwed when that person turned up as a miller or something. Where as they knew that their leader was going to investigate as a townie

I'm not sure what you're getting at here... they could have picked a townie for what? Killing or switching place?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

I'm not sure what you're getting at here... they could have picked a townie for what? Killing or switching place?

For switching.

TruckOSaurus said:
While we're waiting for trangentspree (who I can't see being able to justify his actions). We could try to figure out what happened last night:

- dsister44 targeted me for a night kill.
- I was also targeted by an ability that both blocked and protected me from the night kill.

Now, to explain the result of last night, I can think of three scenarios (from most likely to least likely):

1. A pro-town switched whoever the Subspace army targeted and SAK
2. A pro-town with a night kill killed SAK and the subspace targeted me
3. A pro-town with a night kill killed SAK and the subspace targeted someone else who happened to be protected somehow.

1.  Might have to go Jane Doe on his ass

2&3. Two pro-town roles with night kills?

My thoughts.

I targeted trucks.

Mafia thought trucks would get investigated

Mario switched trucks with someone they would know appear innocent.

plan backfired.

That's my stance right now

That doesn't make sense, you're suggesting they chose someone to switch with SAK and then decided to kill that same person without realizing they would kill SAK? Or are you saying that they switched me and SAK and that your shot hit him instead of me?

Signature goes here!