By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

Posting from my Wii again, so I'll keep this short. BUT I HAVE SOME VERY IMPORTANT THINGS TO SAY!

1. I have reason to doubt Samus' kill was switched to the Minister.

2. The only legitimate reason Trangent would have to ninja-hammer KingFate like that is if he investigated him and it came up guilty. Instead, Link was a cop AND SK killer. So, I'm in favor of lynching Trangent with extreme prejudice unless something drastic is revealed.

Vote Trangentspree

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

^ "I have reason to believe" is not the same as "I am completely sure". But it would be quite a coincidence.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

@Final: Are you suggesting another pro-town might have used a night-kill on SuperAdrianK?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
@Final: Are you suggesting another pro-town might have used a night-kill on SuperAdrianK?

That is what I am thinking he's suggesting as well. But, it seems very unlikely that we would have two players with the ability to night kill.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Well, I can't say for sure what caused SAK to die. But, knowing what I know, IMO it's more likely that, for example, someone switched SAK and whoever the mafia targeted than it is that Samus's attempted kill was switched from TOS to SAK.

I'm not prepared to specify what exactly I know. But, objectively speaking, based on what I've revealed I could be a doctor or a roleblocker or a bus driver or something else. And I'll give you what a charitable person might call a hint: I'm not a doctor.

Around the Network

Well I had a big post about mario's discussion that I was gonna post when the last day suddenly ended, I'll post it tomorrow 'cause right now I'm a bit busy.

Dsister, you shouldn't have roleclaimed.. People weren't even threating you..

vote:trangentspree

He better come here soon.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

@Falcon095: With or without roleclaim, dsister44 would have still been a vanilla townie from the start of his day since using his nightkill ability removed his night kill immunity.

Signature goes here!

Final-Fan said:
Well, I can't say for sure what caused SAK to die. But, knowing what I know, IMO it's more likely that, for example, someone switched SAK and whoever the mafia targeted than it is that Samus's attempted kill was switched from TOS to SAK.

I'm not prepared to specify what exactly I know. But, objectively speaking, based on what I've revealed I could be a doctor or a roleblocker or a bus driver or something else. And I'll give you what a charitable person might call a hint: I'm not a doctor.

If what you say is true then we can rule out the theory of a mafia bus driver because the mafia would have to be REALLY stupid to switch Player x and SAK and then target Player x.

Also as I said before, my PM this morning leads me to believe I wasn't switched around but blocked and protected by a jailkeeper kind of role.

Signature goes here!

Trangentspree needs to explain himself, NOW.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

im back online now, just finished Portal

where the heck is Trangent damnit!