By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

It's wrong to edit like that, but it was also wrong to post in the first place, which is why I thought you edited it like that.

Shame times infinity on Falcon.

Now everybody hush, including me.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

"Ahhhh! My daughter is finally getting married tomorrow! What a day it's gonna be! Hehehe- wait, what was tha-?

GRAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

The waking brawlers found SuperAdriank trampled on the side of the road, right next to Mona Pizza. 

But it wasn't all bad news, the Brawlers also found out that SuperAdriank was the infamous Ancient Minister. Everybody was in a good mood, especially Mona, she had good business that day!

SuperAdriank's role will be updated in the OP. 

DAY 4 START!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

So, the subspace army killed their own leader. Or something else entirely happened. Also, it is now 100% confirmed that there is a cop in this game. So, let's hope he has found out a lot of useful info. by now. If not I would stay hidden.

I want to hear from Dsister now.....

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

LMBO xD

My power failed. meh...

I'll give a full roleclaim when I get back from running an errand

I had a daughter? well hope you guys have fun...
/Zombie

Around the Network

Ok, might as well roleclaim

I am/was Samus. I had two abilities.

1. Nightkill immunity
2. A nightkill

Once I used my nightkill I would lose my armor(aka my nightkill immunity)

Now I'm a vanilla townie :D

EBWOP:

Anyone want me to clarify anything I said(pertaining to my hints from yesterday)? Just ask ^^

@dsister: Why did you say you had an ability that would come with a mod notification?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
@dsister: Why did you say you had an ability that would come with a mod notification?

Because it was the truth

When I killed someone the mod would notify us in the opening post of the day. Along with the person's role and alignment

also my hint: "ninja and bikini" does it make it sense now?

dsister44 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Because it was the truth

When I killed someone the mod would notify us in the opening post of the day. Along with the person's role and alignment

also my hint: "ninja and bikini" does it make it sense now?

Who did you target with your night kill ability?

Signature goes here!