By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

dsister44 said:
KingFate said:
Well looks like I am in trouble, I am willing to do a full out roleclaim and give out information on several people.

I would like to hear the bolded ^^

Unless it was the post above me

The two people I looked into were YOU and Falcon, so if I am going to die I will say what I know of you two.

PSN ID: KingFate_

Around the Network
KingFate said:
dsister44 said:
KingFate said:
Well looks like I am in trouble, I am willing to do a full out roleclaim and give out information on several people.

The two people I looked into were YOU and Falcon, so if I am going to die I will say what I know of you two.

-_-

You should just say it. You just painted a large target on your back. Just follow j0's guidelines on pg1

dsister44 said:
KingFate said:
dsister44 said:
KingFate said:

-_-

You should just say it. You just painted a large target on your back. Just follow j0's guidelines on pg1

Well as far as Falcon goes, he is able to track people and find out where they are. As for dsister he isn't "someone to be worried about" that's all I got so far out of the alive people I looked into.

KingFate said:
dsister44 said:
KingFate said:
dsister44 said:
KingFate said:

-_-

Well as far as Falcon goes, he is able to track people and find out where they are. As for dsister he isn't "someone to be worried about" that's all I got so far out of the alive people I looked into.

so, is that all you know? it sounds pretty believeable, especially if Falcon confirms.

FALCON, HURRY UP AND POST!

KingFate said:

wow... with that one statement I believe you entirely.

Doctor, either protect Falcon or Kingfate.

Around the Network

unvote: mario

I have no idea who to vote for... also, how many trackers are there? lol.

Interesting.

unvote

vote: Kingfate

trangentspree said:

Interesting.

unvote

hmm?

Dsister seems to have confirmed his role-claim (to an extent) and Falcon deserves a chance to do the same surely?

trangentspree said:

Interesting.

unvote

Care to explain that?

It's over. We are now in Twilight.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)