By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

TruckOSaurus said:

yellow: You once again have very selective memory. I lead the charge against Falcon and his lurking habit. Also, voting for the same person as Final-Fan or theRepublic doesn't mean I follow them blindly, I've always posted my reasons for voting for someone.

blue: Yes I brought up trangent's meta but that's totally irrelevant. I'm not saying KingFate is suspicious because he's laying low and that's unusual, I'm saying he's suspicious because he laying low and that's a bad thing... for anyone.

@ Two things

1.I'll say this one time. After last time you brought up my "selective memory" you aren't allowed to mention it anymore.

Because you did two things

1.  Told me why I voted to lynch someone
  2. Passed off your reason for voting for that of the towns

And when I made a post responding to these points you just ignored it.

2. iirc you voted him into pressuring him to posting his big post, but i'll check on that now.

@ You need to get your own Kingfate. Your posts are very confusing o.o

Around the Network

I knew this was going to happen. I'm going to be afk for a couple hours. I'll look into that when I get back

@dsister: I remember things from my point of view, that's why it can differ from what you saw.

@blue: What? Get my own KingFate? I really don't understand what you mean by that.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
I told you what my "night powers" basically are. And Jo even quoted FF and sort of confirmed it himself. I'm not lying about my powers...

Yes another post by me.

I really want to know what SM128 meant by this because it seems to me like he's saying j0 confirmed his powers which he didn't.

I am saying he didn't deny my claim and he said, "yes, if he was more specific you would know his role instead of having 3 in mind". To me that is pretty close to a confirmation. Don't you think?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

So for the most part I am being lynched for laying low?(and I've bee far more active that others who haven't said a peep) How is that unusual for me? I usually talk when I have something to say. I also made my views on mario clear for a long time.

PSN ID: KingFate_

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
I told you what my "night powers" basically are. And Jo even quoted FF and sort of confirmed it himself. I'm not lying about my powers...

Yes another post by me.

I really want to know what SM128 meant by this because it seems to me like he's saying j0 confirmed his powers which he didn't.

I am saying he didn't deny my claim and he said, "yes, if he was more specific you would know his role instead of having 3 in mind". To me that is pretty close to a confirmation. Don't you think?

He confirmed that you were not so specific that you would be stripped of your powers if you were telling the truth; he did NOT confirm that you were telling the truth. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Vote Count  (Day 3)

supermario128: SuperAdrianK, Falcon095, trangentspree, KingFate (L-2)

KingFate: Vetteman94, supermario128, theRepublic, Final-Fan, TruckOSaurus (L-1)

Final-Fan: dsister (L-5)

Not Voting: SciFiBoy

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Vote Spread (Day 3)

dsister44:     Final-Fan > supermario128 > > Vetteman94 > > Final-Fan
trangentspree: Vetteman94 > supermario64
KingFate: SuperMario128
supermario128: Final-Fan > dsister44 > Falcon095 > > KingFate
SciFiBoy: 
Vetteman94: dsister44 > KingFate
TruckOSaurus:  Falcon095 > dsister44 > > KingFate
SuperAdriank: Falcon095 > supermario128
theRepublic:   dsister44 > > uperario128 > > KingFate
Falcon095: supermario128
Final-Fan:     Falcon095 > > dsister44 > > Vetteman94 > KingFate

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I didn't vote for myself.

PSN ID: KingFate_

KingFate said:
I didn't vote for myself.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I forgot that dsister voted me, lol.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!