By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

KingFate said:
supermario128 said:
I don't so what your plan will accomplish Dsister..... Chances are there isn't even a mafia role blocker.

Or perhaps you ARE the mafia roleblocker.

Read my above post. I still don't know why you guys don't trust me..... I've said over and over.....

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

c03n3j0 was on earlier when I originally made the post. If he was going to take away my power then he would have already done it

supermario128 said:
KingFate said:
supermario128 said:
I don't so what your plan will accomplish Dsister..... Chances are there isn't even a mafia role blocker.

Or perhaps you ARE the mafia roleblocker.

Read my above post. I still don't know why you guys don't trust me..... I've said over and over.....

Well we posted at the exact same time, so I take it back.

PSN ID: KingFate_

dsister44 said:
c03n3j0 was on earlier when I originally made the post. If he was going to take away my power then he would have already done it

Unless he is doing something else right now. >_<

Nintendo still doomed?

•  dsister44,
  •  trangentspree,
  •  KingFate,
  •  Nikells - (Wario),
  •  supermario128,
  •  stefl1504 - Captain Falcon,
  •  SciFiBoy,
  •  dtewi (vetteman94),
  •  TruckOSaurus,
  •  SuperAdriank,
  •  theRepublic,
  • Falcon095,
  •  Final-Fan.

supermario128

Unless he is doing something else right now. >_<

He was on earlier and was reading the thread. It also isn't against the rules to falsely roleclaim

Edited

Around the Network

Look this is retarded. If you're going to do this kind of why not just go whole hog like my old plan? (i.e. just make them claim mafia instead of a specific mafia role that probably doesn't exist.) Alternatively, we could refrain from cheap rules exploitation now that a real game is underway.

Either way, I don't see the point of doing this half-assed.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Kingfate are you going to accuse FF of being the mafia roleblocker now too? He didn't agree with the plan (which is useless) right away as well. Where are you on this one?

And FF, might as well do it. If not it will look bad. You have nothing to lose....

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:
Kingfate are you going to accuse FF of being the mafia roleblocker now too? He didn't agree with the plan (which is useless) right away as well. Where are you on this one?

And FF, might as well do it. If not it will look bad. You have nothing to lose....

You stated you could stop people roles, and when I made that post you were recluctant to say it. We posted at the same time when I accused you.

PSN ID: KingFate_

Final-Fan said:
Look this is retarded. If you're going to do this kind of why not just go whole hog like my old plan? (i.e. just make them claim mafia instead of a specific mafia role that probably doesn't exist.) Alternatively, we could refrain from cheap rules exploitation now that a real game is underway.

Well, as I see it. If we are to believe Supermario's roleclaim that is two pro-town roles with the ability to mess with other people's night actions. I don't see how it will be fair if the scum didn't get at least one. And if the role doesn't exist there will be absolutely no problem. ^^

Final-Fan said:

Agreed.

If everyone role claims the same thing, what motivation does j0 have to remove that role's power?  Even if someone actually is a mafia roleblocker, they really haven't revealed anything by going along with this because everyone has done the same thing.  I don't think that type of role claim fits into the spirit of the rule.

Whatever.

I am the mafia roleblocker.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)