By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

To me, the timing of KingFate's vote feels like the single most scummy act of the entire game so far. The more I look at it, the more I don't like it.

Vote: KingFate

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network
SciFiBoy said:
I cant help but think that at this point ANYONE we think of lynching need only make up a semi-role-claim and we will back off, the problem of course, we have no way of knowing the liars from those who speak the truth.

I told you what my "night powers" basically are. And Jo even quoted FF and sort of confirmed it himself. I'm not lying about my powers...

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
SciFiBoy said:
I cant help but think that at this point ANYONE we think of lynching need only make up a semi-role-claim and we will back off, the problem of course, we have no way of knowing the liars from those who speak the truth.

I told you what my "night powers" basically are. And Jo even quoted FF and sort of confirmed it himself. I'm not lying about my powers...

yes, because I expected you to reply by saying "youre right and im lying, please lynch me now" of course...(sarcasm, btw)

my point is a general one, I would imagine most people understood what I meant by it.

supermario128 said:
SciFiBoy said:

j0 confirmed nothing about your powers he just said your statement was vague enough.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
supermario128 said:
SciFiBoy said:

j0 confirmed nothing about your powers he just said your statement was vague enough.

Exactly....

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

I think what Truck is trying to say is that if he comes out and says his role(without being vague) he can still help the town hunt for scum. A role blocker can be a detriment to the town when we have zero confirmed townies. Let's say someone has a doctor type role and mario uses the blocker on him. He could do the same for the cop. In a game of all unknowns role blocking can either make or break us.

PSN ID: KingFate_

KingFate said:
I think what Truck is trying to say is that if he comes out and says his role(without being vague) he can still help the town hunt for scum. A role blocker can be a detriment to the town when we have zero confirmed townies. Let's say someone has a doctor type role and mario uses the blocker on him. He could do the same for the cop. In a game of all unknowns role blocking can either make or break us.

im somewhat confused by this.

to me, it looks like you are infering that Mario should make an out and out role claim and become a townie?

SciFiBoy said:
KingFate said:

to me, it looks like you are infering that Mario should make an out and out role claim and become a townie?

I am just saying what I thought Trucks was trying to say.

KingFate said:
SciFiBoy said:
KingFate said:

okay, but why would Mario (or anyone) agree to such an idea? I cant see anyone of any alignment agreeing to sacrifice their role/powers

SciFiBoy said:
KingFate said:
SciFiBoy said:
KingFate said:

okay, but why would Mario (or anyone) agree to such an idea? I cant see anyone of any alignment agreeing to sacrifice their role/powers

Oh I agree on that, but I think there was some confusion on what trucks was saying. So I just clarified one what he said.