By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

Final-Fan said:
Posting on my Wii -- long story -- short post.

SM128 is lucky Republic unvoted him; I was inclined to hammer him because I was already leery of him and Republic seemed to have good points and to finally end the day.

Kingfate's response seems reasonable to me, even though he didn't specifically address why he bandwagoned so eagerly.

I think SM128 overestimates his value to the town, but I'm no longer eager to vote him for other reasons.

And @ coenenjo: SM128'S HINT DOES NOT -- *N*O*T* constitute a roleclaim IMO because I can think of 3 roles off the top of my head that would fit that description.

I have made it clear that I considered voting for mario many times, I gave him the benefit of the doubt until he made it seem EVERYONE who questioned him had to be scum.

PSN ID: KingFate_

Around the Network

In a nut shell, my night action allows me to mess with other players night actions. I don't want to go into too much detail. But my role can greatly help the town if used correctly.

While someone who "messes up" night actions (bus driver, roleblocker, jailkeeper) can indeed be useful to the town, they can also hurt the town in the situation we are in right now. We have no confirmed townies (apart from the dead ones) so you could mess up a doctor's protection or a cop's investigation.

I'm not saying you're useless but don't overplay your importance. Also, a vanilla townie is not useless especially a confirmed and alive vanilla townie.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

I'm not saying you're useless but don't overplay your importance. Also, a vanilla townie is not useless especially a confirmed and alive vanilla townie.

And how would we get a confirmed vanilla townie?

dsister44 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

He is suggesting Mario could role claim.

PSN ID: KingFate_

KingFate said:
dsister44 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

He is suggesting Mario could role claim.

The mod isn't going to come in here and confirm anyone's role. Iirc he said he would send the person a PM.

Around the Network

Infact I just read the OP again

-If someone role claims they will turn into a vanilla townie. I won't announce it (to keep from immediately giving death sentences to false-role claims) but, so you know, your role is over from that point on. Now, I'll go ahead and draw the line to what is considered a role claim

You're right, he wouldn't be confirmed but my main point was that a vanilla townie is NOT useless. Sure powers help but they aren't the only way of catching scum.

Signature goes here!

Final-Fan said:
Posting on my Wii -- long story -- short post.

SM128 is lucky Republic unvoted him; I was inclined to hammer him because I was already leery of him and Republic seemed to have good points and to finally end the day.

Kingfate's response seems reasonable to me, even though he didn't specifically address why he bandwagoned so eagerly.

I think SM128 overestimates his value to the town, but I'm no longer eager to vote him for other reasons.

And @ coenenjo: SM128'S HINT DOES NOT -- *N*O*T* constitute a roleclaim IMO because I can think of 3 roles off the top of my head that would fit that description.

Well of course, if he had been specific instead of thinking of multiple roles you would be thinking of one.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

@Trucks
So you are saying I would be more useful as a townie as opposed to having a power role? That makes no sense to me. I know when I should and shouldn't use my powers.

Also, I just find it odd that some people would still vote me when I pretty much GAVE my role away.... Oh well. I'm keeping my vote as it is for good reason.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I cant help but think that at this point ANYONE we think of lynching need only make up a semi-role-claim and we will back off, the problem of course, we have no way of knowing the liars from those who speak the truth.