By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

So the game limps on. I think we're badly in need of a deadline here.

As far as I'm concerned, the only people that can claim to have not lurked at all this game are dsister and Final-Fan.

FoS SciFiBoy - you claimed you were going to elaborate on this post involving Final-Fan's suspicions of me. You didn't, then Final-Fan asked you to, and you said you would. And then you didn't again. This goes back to what I observed of you earlier in the game where almost all of your posts were off-topic, now you appear to be avoiding topics.

I'm a little concerned that dsister has been posting in defense of me, because if I recall correctly he did a similar thing for Nordlead last game and then used it to his advantage when he flipped innocent. But I am willing to wait and see what this "plan" will bring.

So I will vote for the person I find equally as culpable.

Vote: Mario

• bad voting
  • throwing lots of votes around
  • This

I'm not a fan of Truck's reasoning here, but your reasoning is a lot worse. You're bringing up that "my style has completely changed" this game argument again even though it's already been pointed out that people draw comparisons between my style last game and the game before that, while in the first game I was scum and in the second I was protown. So it doesn't mean anything.

In fact, I wouldn't even argue that my style between the first two games I played were consistent, other than my post count went up faster. So stop trying to rip on my style, you wusses.

Around the Network
trangentspree said:

As far as I'm concerned, the only people that can claim to have not lurked at all this game are dsister and Final-Fan.

FoS SciFiBoy - you claimed you were going to elaborate on this post involving Final-Fan's suspicions of me. You didn't, then Final-Fan asked you to, and you said you would. And then you didn't again. This goes back to what I observed of you earlier in the game where almost all of your posts were off-topic, now you appear to be avoiding topics.

I'm a little concerned that dsister has been posting in defense of me, because if I recall correctly he did a similar thing for Nordlead last game and then used it to his advantage when he flipped innocent. But I am willing to wait and see what this "plan" will bring.

• bad voting
  • This

I'm not a fan of Truck's reasoning here, but your reasoning is a lot worse. You're bringing up that "my style has completely changed" this game argument again even though it's already been pointed out that people draw comparisons between my style last game and the game before that, while in the first game I was scum and in the second I was protown. So it doesn't mean anything.

In fact, I wouldn't even argue that my style between the first two games I played were consistent, other than my post count went up faster. So stop trying to rip on my style, you wusses.

keep yer head on straight, Ive not been back from college for long and ive been re-reading the thread.

right, people I suspect a little:

Dsister - acted stangely earlier in the game, seems to be intent on questioning at length anyone who dares to suspect him, perhaps over defensive. for now im okay with the plan to wait and see what he does tommorow.

Mario - revenge voted dsister, often a scum tell.

Trangent - not so suspicous of, F-F pointed out that you were quieter early in the game than usual, but you seem to be active enough now, im willing to give you the benefit of the doubt for now.

I have a few other People of Interest, but nothing I can back up with more than a feeling, so for now im gonna see what other people are saying.

*sigh*

Deadline set on Monday, May 17 at 4:00 EST. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

SciFiBoy said:
trangentspree said:

• bad voting
  • This

He also FoS'd myself and therepublic for questioning him. He then(for the way I see it) voted for me once someone else broke the ice. Which seems to be in line with his revenge voting.

PSN ID: KingFate_

c03n3nj0 said:

*sigh*

Deadline set on Monday, May 17 at 4:00 EST. 

May 17th!?!??!

Around the Network
KingFate said:
SciFiBoy said:
trangentspree said:

• bad voting
  • This

He also FoS'd myself and therepublic for questioning him. He then(for the way I see it) voted for me once someone else broke the ice. Which seems to be in line with his revenge voting.

ive noted that and im looking into the interactions between the two of you, certainly Mario's actions make him my main suspect for now, im not quite ready to vote for him yet though.

^to elaborate on the above, I want to see how Mario re-acts to Trangents vote.

SciFiBoy said:
^to elaborate on the above, I want to see how Mario re-acts to Trangents vote.

That is exactly what I am waiting on.

When was the last time therepublic posted?

*Too lazy to read the thread a fifth time this week*

trangentspree said:

• bad voting
  • This

I wouldn't call my votes as "bad voting". You may if you want, that's up to you. As for why I throw votes around so much, I always switch my votes like that as I said here. It is just how I play. You haven't been able to see that since I was killed/ lynched the first day the 4 prior games. I already said I would start to FoS people if that makes everyone else happy. My vote for KingFate was just because nothing else was happening. I chose the lurker I was most suspicious of at the time, which happened to be him. I thought the deadline would be much sooner. (which is why I did it). It seems I had plenty of time though. And when you say "this" do you mean you are mad at me for saying that and this is sort of a revenge vote as well? I still think Trucks was on to something and you may very well be our biggest target out there right now. I realize you can play how you want. But, you cant deny your style has changed drastically from the last few games.

And, if I am the biggest suspect right now then fine. I have nothing to hide so I don't have to worry. And SciFi, why would scum revenge vote everyone to draw attention when they could just as easily kill them that night and not draw any attentio to themselves/ It doesn't make any sense to me... Also, Trangents latest vote looks like a revenge vote as well with his last point. Want to say something about that?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089