By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

KingFate said:

Yes, we wait for someone to slip up and make a mistake. You shouldn't just rush a day to be over, that is what can cause a mislynch.

I understand that. But eventually, sooner rather than later, Jo will create a deadline and if no one has made any mistakes then we will just have to vote for someone anyways.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
KingFate said:

Yes, we wait for someone to slip up and make a mistake. You shouldn't just rush a day to be over, that is what can cause a mislynch.

I understand that. But eventually, sooner rather than later, Jo will create a deadline and if no one has made any mistakes then we will just have to vote for someone anyways.

That doesn't mean vote for the hell of it. A vote for the sake of voting is only helping the scum.

PSN ID: KingFate_

Vote Count  (Day 3)

supermario128: SuperAdrianK, Falcon095 (L-4)

KingFate: Vetteman94, supermario128 (L-4)

Vetteman94: dsister44 (L-5)

Not Voting: Final-Fan, KingFate, SciFiBoy, theRepublic, TruckOSaurus, 
trangentspree

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Vote Spread (Day 3)

dsister44:     Final-Fan > supermario128 > > Vetteman94
trangentspree: 
KingFate: 
supermario128: Final-Fan > dsister44 > Falcon095 > > KingFate
SciFiBoy: 
Vetteman94: dsister44 > KingFate
TruckOSaurus:  Falcon095 > dsister44 >
SuperAdriank: Falcon095 > supermario128
theRepublic:   dsister44 >
Falcon095: supermario128
Final-Fan:     Falcon095 > > dsister44 >

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Vetteman has unvoted me. I'm L-6

Edit: nvm -_-

dsister44 said:
Vetteman94 said:
dsister44 said:
Vetteman94 said:
dsister44 said:
I like vetteman's plan.

vote:vetteman

more revenge voting I see,  keep adding to your web of craziness

How is it revenge voting? How is it "more" revenge voting? Do you even read your posts before you push the button?

When you live in a glass house you shouldn't throw stones...

But as of lately I have been participating more, I was only saying that some have considered me to be a lurker, which I disagre with.  

Wouldn't that have been a better response then 

more revenge voting I see, keep adding to your web of craziness

?

Between you and kingfate and you I am more willing to vote for you. Since he seems a lot less crazy then you.

*bigger post incoming*

What makes me crazy?   Because I still dont believe you about your role?  

I cant wait to see this "bigger post"

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Two quick points:

- dsister44 is acting beyond weird, I would be tempted to say he's acting so weird he couldn't possibly be scum but it's that kind of thinking that screwed me over last time around. Right now, I'm not convinced he's scum but I'm not rulling it out either.

Sorry. I was reading back and saw that I didn't answer this post.

How does me acting crazy this game compare to how I was acting last game? Out of all the people last game I was easily the most sane. Heck I had my plan before Mario even had a vote on him day 1.

dsister44 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Two quick points:

- dsister44 is acting beyond weird, I would be tempted to say he's acting so weird he couldn't possibly be scum but it's that kind of thinking that screwed me over last time around. Right now, I'm not convinced he's scum but I'm not rulling it out either.

Sorry. I was reading back and saw that I didn't answer this post.

How does me acting crazy this game compare to how I was acting last game? Out of all the people last game I was easily the most sane. Heck I had my plan before Mario even had a vote on him day 1.

My point was that last game I thought that a mafia member would never draw so much attention to himself with your whole "I can't vote" routine. So I don't want to make that faulty assessment once more. Because once again, you are drawing attention to yourself but this time I'm not ruling out the fact that you could be doing on purpose.

Anyway, this is pretty much pointless since your faith is sealed, either you prove yourself tomorrow or die.

Signature goes here!

I gotta say, I'm not liking what I'm seeing from both of today's suspects. Or maybe I am liking it, since the town needs suspects.

Vote Vetteman largely due to the defensive-aggressive exchange with dsister. Particularly, not answering his questions.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
I gotta say, I'm not liking what I'm seeing from both of today's suspects. Or maybe I am liking it, since the town needs suspects.

Vote Vetteman largely due to the defensive-aggressive exchange with dsister. Particularly, not answering his questions.

WoW has said this several times, and I agree with him. It is really hard to see a vote when it is in the same line as a bunch of other text 

Edit: And I have all the posts I need for my big post. I'm going to do it tomorrow.

Final-Fan said:

What questions have gone unanswered?   Please point them out and I will address them.