By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

supermario128 said:
theRepublic said:
supermario128 said:
Hmm. So me voting for Falcon for lurking, just like many others did. And me voting for Dsis for being crazy, just like many others did has made me a prime suspect. It is not my fault Dsis had to go crazy and then claim I was the cop when I didn't mention any such thing. I had a hunch on FF, that's all. Its not erratic voting, its who I am most suspicious of at that time who I vote for. Right now, I'm, not sure, but I'm thinking that either you or KingFate are scum at this point. (or both of you). I shouldn't have to defend myself right now.

Actually, I was thinking of your votes for Nikells and Final-Fan when I made that comment.  These two really jump out at me.  The Nikells vote was based on faulty logic, and you kept your vote on him anyway.  You turned out wrong.  The Final-Fan vote had no reasoning.

Looking back through the thread, your vote for Dsister seems more like revenge than anything else.  However, it is an understandable vote.  Many people were voting for him at the time, and Dsister was (and still is) looking very guilty.

Your vote for Falcon came after Falcon had come back, and after Final-Fan had already unvoted him.

Yes my vote on Nikells was wrong, but all my other votes were reasonable. And you call one post (that only summarized what he missed and didn't add anything) coming back after being gone for so long and promising a "big post"? I don't see that as coming back....

@Dsis

Yes, I voted after his first post back because it was just a summary.

@KingFate

I'm not going by that logic at all. Only an idiot would play like that. There are bound to be many disagreements in a mafia game. Everyone has their own opinions and everyone can't be scum...

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3384728&page=4&postnum=88 The last part of that post says otherwise.

PSN ID: KingFate_

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:

Well, trangent's weighed in now, but I'm still unsatisfied.  He talks a lot about dsister being weird and suspicious (which is true), and finishes by saying he's considering voting him, but without ever coming up with an objection to the current plan of waiting till tomorrow to see if he can prove his innocence.  And he says that dsister's painted a big target on himself, which is also true, but wouldn't that be another reason to NOT lynch?  Let the mafia do it for us? 

FoS trangentspree

Well you seem to have overlooked my earlier post this day?

I'm baffled by dsister actively drawing so much attention to himself - because it is exactly not what I would expect a player with the ability he suggests he has to do, in fact it's the type of behaviour I would expect a player not afraid of getting nightkilled to do. That post was more my trying to make sense of this whole situation and certain things that I thought might go wrong with this plan.

1. dsister has hinted quite strongly what his role/ability might be, and it might be enough for j0 to nullify him. Alternatively, this might play into an excuse for dsister tomorrow if he's been lying to us, to claim he got nothing because he lost his role. I'm not saying this is likely to happen, but I want the possibiliy that it could to be stated.

2. dsister is now a very noisy and obvious target. Just surviving the night would be inherently suspicious - unless there is more about his role that we do not know or other factors come into play. If he does survive, and this mod notification comes true it should hopefully be enough to dispell any concern about this. But he's either very confident in his security or he's made a complete and continued botched job out of today and he's hoping to get very lucky.

In my earlier post I looked at dsister, falcon and mario because they stood out as most suspicious to me. I only ruled out falcon in my last post because he had become a lot more active finally and because I thought he was making some decent points - I'm not against the plan for waiting until tomorrow with dsister but I at least want the opportunity of looking at the thread more thoroughly than I was able to last night before deciding if I think mario or anybody else is more deserving of my vote right now.

Falcon095 said:
Oh and forgot to say
@everybody

How's it that nobody has said anything about mario's votes? Everybody has mentioned how dsister vote changed have been weird and that he should be lynched and all but I havent seen a similar post for mario votes, I agree that dsister deserves the special "atention" that he's receiving but mario and dsister voting ways are quite similar and with the way mario is answering to my post they are getting even (in my book) to deserve a lynch.

(if some parts didnt make sense or I repeated something too much, its because im tired)

I voted for him because of his votes... :)

I'm also leaving pretty soon right now... so have fun.

Vetteman94 said:
dsister44 said:
Falcon095 said:

Why exactly do you want to know the day? Do you want to know how crazy you can be without being suspicious or what? Just quit the crazy attituted in general.

It's more of. "Hey, dsister is almost sane today"

@bolded: If I just stop talking then I am just dooming myself. I know how these forums work.

also waiting to hear from vetteman...

Why,  I am not unvoting you,  I believe you are scum.  Plain and simple,  your acting cmpletely crazy was enough for me to decide that,  you are only trying to iron things out now to save your ass,  but I dont buy it.

I would be interested in hearing an update from you, Vetteman94.

trangentspree said:
Final-Fan said:

Well, trangent's weighed in now, but I'm still unsatisfied.  He talks a lot about dsister being weird and suspicious (which is true), and finishes by saying he's considering voting him, but without ever coming up with an objection to the current plan of waiting till tomorrow to see if he can prove his innocence.  And he says that dsister's painted a big target on himself, which is also true, but wouldn't that be another reason to NOT lynch?  Let the mafia do it for us? 

FoS trangentspree

Well you seem to have overlooked my earlier post this day?

I'm baffled by dsister actively drawing so much attention to himself - because it is exactly not what I would expect a player with the ability he suggests he has to do, in fact it's the type of behaviour I would expect a player not afraid of getting nightkilled to do. That post was more my trying to make sense of this whole situation and certain things that I thought might go wrong with this plan.

1. dsister has hinted quite strongly what his role/ability might be, and it might be enough for j0 to nullify him. Alternatively, this might play into an excuse for dsister tomorrow if he's been lying to us, to claim he got nothing because he lost his role. I'm not saying this is likely to happen, but I want the possibiliy that it could to be stated.

2. dsister is now a very noisy and obvious target. Just surviving the night would be inherently suspicious - unless there is more about his role that we do not know or other factors come into play. If he does survive, and this mod notification comes true it should hopefully be enough to dispell any concern about this. But he's either very confident in his security or he's made a complete and continued botched job out of today and he's hoping to get very lucky.

In my earlier post I looked at dsister, falcon and mario because they stood out as most suspicious to me. I only ruled out falcon in my last post because he had become a lot more active finally and because I thought he was making some decent points - I'm not against the plan for waiting until tomorrow with dsister but I at least want the opportunity of looking at the thread more thoroughly than I was able to last night before deciding if I think mario or anybody else is more deserving of my vote right now.

1. His action being nullified is a non-issue for me because if he pulls that excuse, I'm SO lynching him. I also don't think he crossed the line where he would be robbed of his power.

2. We have at least one protective role, night 1 proved this, so dsister44 might be counting on protection tonight to make it to tomorrow. Also, this puts the mafia in a delicate situation, will they target him to prevent him from clearing two person tomorrow (himself and whoevere his ability targets) at the risk of having their night kill wasted because he's protected.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
Falcon095 said:
Oh and forgot to say
@everybody

How's it that nobody has said anything about mario's votes? Everybody has mentioned how dsister vote changed have been weird and that he should be lynched and all but I havent seen a similar post for mario votes, I agree that dsister deserves the special "atention" that he's receiving but mario and dsister voting ways are quite similar and with the way mario is answering to my post they are getting even (in my book) to deserve a lynch.

(if some parts didnt make sense or I repeated something too much, its because im tired)

I did say something about Supermario's votes.  You quoted it.  

But you probably meant everyone else.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

@Final-Fan

I've been suspicious of Trangentspree as well. In part because of his lurking, in part because of what he says when he does post. It seems to me like he's trying to 'not rock the boat'. In other games he was one of the movers and the shakers. One of those games he was a serial killer, in another game he was a townie. So he was pro-town in one of those games and anti-town in another, and seemed to act pretty similar. Because of that, this don't rock the boat approach might not mean a whole lot, but it just feels off to me.

I also felt like his posts today were very similar. Both focusing on Dsister, both non-committal. For reference:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3386557
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3389067

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing

trangentspree said:
Vetteman94 said:
dsister44 said:
Falcon095 said:

Why exactly do you want to know the day? Do you want to know how crazy you can be without being suspicious or what? Just quit the crazy attituted in general.

It's more of. "Hey, dsister is almost sane today"

@bolded: If I just stop talking then I am just dooming myself. I know how these forums work.

also waiting to hear from vetteman...

Why,  I am not unvoting you,  I believe you are scum.  Plain and simple,  your acting cmpletely crazy was enough for me to decide that,  you are only trying to iron things out now to save your ass,  but I dont buy it.

I would be interested in hearing an update from you, Vetteman94.

Why?  Nothing has changed as far as I am concerned.  I dont believe his story one bit.  I do see others have bit though.  But thats fine if the vote shifts to supermario128 like it looks like it might, i'll have no problem switching my vote to him,  I have already said he is second on my suspect list.  

Other suspicions I have or lurkers I want to bring up:

Vetteman - Been pretty absent. Something about his posting at the end of Day Two struck me as strange. I'm not sure what it is though.

KingFate - Not posting much. This is nothing new for him, but I want to see more from him.

SciFiBoy - Unless I forgot about something, it seems like he has been gone for awhile.

TruckOSaurus - Doesn't he usually post more than this? Also, I still have some suspicion from Day One. I thought he made some odd statements.

So if you're in this list, more participation please. Don't make me start throwing around FoSes and votes.

Now Playing

Yay, Vetteman is here!

Now Playing