By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

supermario128 said:
Hmm. So me voting for Falcon for lurking, just like many others did. And me voting for Dsis for being crazy, just like many others did has made me a prime suspect. It is not my fault Dsis had to go crazy and then claim I was the cop when I didn't mention any such thing. I had a hunch on FF, that's all. Its not erratic voting, its who I am most suspicious of at that time who I vote for. Right now, I'm, not sure, but I'm thinking that either you or KingFate are scum at this point. (or both of you). I shouldn't have to defend myself right now.

Didn't they vote before he posted, and you after?

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
Hmm. So me voting for Falcon for lurking, just like many others did. And me voting for Dsis for being crazy, just like many others did has made me a prime suspect. It is not my fault Dsis had to go crazy and then claim I was the cop when I didn't mention any such thing. I had a hunch on FF, that's all. Its not erratic voting, its who I am most suspicious of at that time who I vote for. Right now, I'm, not sure, but I'm thinking that either you or KingFate are scum at this point. (or both of you). I shouldn't have to defend myself right now.

Actually, I was thinking of your votes for Nikells and Final-Fan when I made that comment.  These two really jump out at me.  The Nikells vote was based on faulty logic, and you kept your vote on him anyway.  You turned out wrong.  The Final-Fan vote had no reasoning.

Looking back through the thread, your vote for Dsister seems more like revenge than anything else.  However, it is an understandable vote.  Many people were voting for him at the time, and Dsister was (and still is) looking very guilty.

Your vote for Falcon came after Falcon had come back, and after Final-Fan had already unvoted him.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

theRepublic said:
supermario128 said:

Actually, I was thinking of your votes for Nikells and Final-Fan when I made that comment.  These two really jump out at me.  The Nikells vote was based on faulty logic, and you kept your vote on him anyway.  You turned out wrong.  The Final-Fan vote had no reasoning.

Looking back through the thread, your vote for Dsister seems more like revenge than anything else.  However, it is an understandable vote.  Many people were voting for him at the time, and Dsister was (and still is) looking very guilty.

Your vote for Falcon came after Falcon had come back, and after Final-Fan had already unvoted him.

Yes my vote on Nikells was wrong, but all my other votes were reasonable. And you call one post (that only summarized what he missed and didn't add anything) coming back after being gone for so long and promising a "big post"? I don't see that as coming back....

@Dsis

Yes, I voted after his first post back because it was just a summary.

@KingFate

I'm not going by that logic at all. Only an idiot would play like that. There are bound to be many disagreements in a mafia game. Everyone has their own opinions and everyone can't be scum...

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:

@Dsis

Yes, I voted after his first post back because it was just a summary.

Exactly. That's how your vote for Falcon was different then others.

Supermario said:

So me voting for Falcon for lurking, just like many others did.

What's your point?

Nintendo still doomed?

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
What's your point?

Well you said

So me voting for Falcon for lurking, just like many others did

You didn't vote for Falcon just like many others did.

And really is that your defence? You're innocent because you have been joining bandwagons

dsister44 said:

Well you said

So me voting for Falcon for lurking, just like many others did

You didn't vote for Falcon just like many others did.

And really is that your defence? You're innocent because you have been joining bandwagons

To me, like I said above if you didn't read it already, coming back to make a summary of what happened and then leaving again is still lurking in my book.

And why do I need to make a defense again?

Nintendo still doomed?

dsister44 said:
dsister44 said:
Final-Fan said:
@ dsister (1)
"My obsession with that?"
-- I assume you meant "what". And I thought it was pretty obvious considering the question YOU ASKED that I just answered, that you went on and on and on about asking everyone in sight, not just TOS.

"Ok. Since you didn't answer I'm going to guess that it was the asking Trucks when I was the most suspicious."
-- Not exactly; as I said, it's not about you asking TOS when you were most suspicious, but you obsessing over getting everyone to tell you EXACTLY when you went from "weird" to "crazy".

"I'm going to try and make this post as clear as I can possibly make it. I was asking to see if people still thought I was being weird. I know I asked in a strange manner, but this is all a simple misunderstanding."
-- "Do people think I'm still being weird?" is a totally different question from 'When did people think I escalated from weirdness to craziness?' I suppose you asked both, but I was clearly responding to the latter.

Frankly, this is just as bad as your psychotic about-face towards SM128 IMO.

@ How was I obsessing? IIRC I asked everyone "When exactly did I go from weird to crazy?" once... I guess we have different uses for the word "obsessive" 

Infact I looked back and the only time I ever even mentioned that was
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3386693&page=44&postnum=4

Look, I don't know you have amnesia or what, but this is completely false. 
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3386439&page=9&postnum=22
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3386658&page=9&postnum=32
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3386693&page=9&postnum=34
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3386779&page=9&postnum=37 (I assumed that "waiting to hear from vetteman" was regarding this question about being weird/crazy, but maybe I was wrong)

Possibly I exaggerated with "obsession", but I probably have a lower theshold for when I think someone is unreasonably fixated when I think their fixation is as silly as I think yours was.  VERY SILLY. 

All I have to say is, either you're EXTREMELY lucky you have a role the Hand can confirm for us (because otherwise you would be totally dead) ...
or you're completely lying to buy yourself an extra day of life, and we're going to kill you a lot.  First, of course, we lynch you.  Then someone's probably going to cut off your head.  Someone else will stab the body a bunch of times.  At some point you'll probably get run over or otherwise crushed.  And for myself, I'm going to chop you up into tiny little pieces small enough to vacuum up.  I guess I'll need a wet-vac. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Moving on, though, I have two suspects:

SM128's defense isn't very convincing to me.

I recall trangentspree being very active in past games, but now he's pretty much lurking, unless I'm forgetting his participation, which is easily possible. What do people think of this one?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

supermario128 said:

To me, like I said above if you didn't read it already, coming back to make a summary of what happened and then leaving again is still lurking in my book.

And why do I need to make a defense again?

Well, it might seem to you like you are voting just like many others did, but it seems you voted really strangely compared to the others.

I don't know. You saw the need to post one obviously