By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

@SciFiBoy

Take a look at Mafia Round 15B. Specifically Final-Fan's ability on the second to last day, and my ability on the last day. We are wondering if his ability works like that. With the mod stepping in and doing/proclaiming something. If so, we don't need to trust Dsister. Dsister can use the ability, and apparently the mod will do something which shows the target's innocence or guilt somehow (it will be innocence if he uses it on me). If he can't produce this ability tomorrow, we lynch him.

If his ability doesn't work that way, and we just have to trust him instead, I would rather not give him the time to make up a lie.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network
theRepublic said:
@SciFiBoy

Take a look at Mafia Round 15B. Specifically Final-Fan's ability on the second to last day, and my ability on the last day. We are wondering if his ability works like that. With the mod stepping in and doing/proclaiming something. If so, we don't need to trust Dsister. Dsister can use the ability, and apparently the mod will do something which shows the target's innocence or guilt somehow (it will be innocence if he uses it on me). If he can't produce this ability tomorrow, we lynch him.

If his ability doesn't work that way, and we just have to trust him instead, I would rather not give him the time to make up a lie.

okay, we will give him till tommorow then, but if nothing like that happens...

dsister44 said:
theRepublic said:
dsister44 said:
theRepublic said:
Does your ability come with a mod notification?

yes, we will be notified by the mod.

Like last game?  Like Final-Fan's Reveal Royalty or my/Falcon's Daykill ability?

kind of... Not entirely like that. When I use it the mod will definitily let you know my results

Alright then.

Unvote: Dsister

So if not Dsister, I think our best targets for a lynch are either Supermario, or a lurker.  Supermario's vote jumping doesn't bother me like it bothers some other players, but his reasoning behind his votes really bothers me.  As in, virtually no reasoning at all.  Lurkers because...well because they're lurking.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing

theRepublic said:
dsister44 said:
theRepublic said:
dsister44 said:
theRepublic said:

So if not Dsister, I think our best targets for a lynch are either Supermario, or a lurker.  Supermario's vote jumping doesn't bother me like it bothers some other players, but his reasoning behind his votes really bothers me.  As in, virtually no reasoning at all.  Lurkers because...well because they're lurking.

I am unsettled by it as well, but I don't think that is enough to lynch him for(unless he does something drastic)

PSN ID: KingFate_

KingFate said:
theRepublic said:

I am unsettled by it as well, but I don't think that is enough to lynch him for(unless he does something drastic)

Well, who do you think we should lynch then?

Now Playing

Around the Network
theRepublic said:
KingFate said:
theRepublic said:

Falcon was one of my top suspects for awhile, but after he posted I am pretty sure he isn't a threat. I will have to wait to see how Mario defends himself. If he acts like he has been then I think it might be the best choice to lynch him. His behavior so far has only caused confusion which negativly impacts the town. I will just have to see what Mario has to say for himself.

KingFate said:
theRepublic said:
KingFate said:
theRepublic said:

Falcon was one of my top suspects for awhile, but after he posted I am pretty sure he isn't a threat. I will have to wait to see how Mario defends himself. If he acts like he has been then I think it might be the best choice to lynch him. His behavior so far has only caused confusion which negativly impacts the town. I will just have to see what Mario has to say for himself.

I don't know if you can blame Supermario for the confusion.  I thought the reason [he voted for Final-Fan] was pretty clear until Dsister started hinting like he knew more than the rest of us.  I feel like Dsister started the confusion.

Still, I'm suspicious of Supermario because of his voting reasons (or lack thereof).

[Edit in brackets]

Now Playing

theRepublic said:

I don't know if you can blame Supermario for the confusion.  I thought the reason [he voted for Final-Fan] was pretty clear until Dsister started hinting like he knew more than the rest of us.  I feel like Dsister started the confusion.

Still, I'm suspicious of Supermario because of his voting reasons (or lack thereof).

[Edit in brackets]

Well Mario is online so he can respond.

Hmm. So me voting for Falcon for lurking, just like many others did. And me voting for Dsis for being crazy, just like many others did has made me a prime suspect. It is not my fault Dsis had to go crazy and then claim I was the cop when I didn't mention any such thing. I had a hunch on FF, that's all. Its not erratic voting, its who I am most suspicious of at that time who I vote for. Right now, I'm, not sure, but I'm thinking that either you or KingFate are scum at this point. (or both of you). I shouldn't have to defend myself right now.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
Hmm. So me voting for Falcon for lurking, just like many others did. And me voting for Dsis for being crazy, just like many others did has made me a prime suspect. It is not my fault Dsis had to go crazy and then claim I was the cop when I didn't mention any such thing. I had a hunch on FF, that's all. Its not erratic voting, its who I am most suspicious of at that time who I vote for. Right now, I'm, not sure, but I'm thinking that either you or KingFate are scum at this point. (or both of you). I shouldn't have to defend myself right now.

Mario the only case you make is "If you disagree with me you are scum!". That's not really the best way to go about making you look better.