By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

dsister44 said:
EBWOP:
With my ability. I can proof beyond a shadow of a doubt if he is innocent or not. (and no I'm not the cop )

1. What does EBWOP mean? 
2. The thing is, I don't even know if I trust you enough for that.  Have you investigated anyone else?  What were the results? 

[edit:  P.S.  Also please see previous post, just in case you missed it cause of the new page.]

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

@ Falcon: that's a little too much tongue!

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

dsister44 said:
EBWOP:

With my ability. I can proof beyond a shadow of a doubt if he is innocent or not. (and no I'm not the cop )

Like Final-Fan I'd like to know what EBWOP means and how are we supposed to trust your findings come Day 4? You could be scum knowing the end is near and trying to get some townies lynched before your inevitable death.

Let's say you're scum and we let you live today, in all probability SM128 gets lynched then you come back tomorrow say theRepublic is guilty, we lynch theRepublic, find out he's innocent then we get rid of you the next day. That's a pretty good tradeoff for the subspace army don't you think?

Signature goes here!

Ebwop: Edit by way of post.

My power works kind of the way that Nordlead's did last round... but don't worry. When I use it it will be entirely clear.

That's another hint from my role... kinda

So, what you're saying is that if we don't get some kind of Word of God indication that something is up tomorrow, we lynch your ass? I think I can live with that.

Unvote dsister

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
@ dsister (1)
"My obsession with that?"
-- I assume you meant "what". And I thought it was pretty obvious considering the question YOU ASKED that I just answered, that you went on and on and on about asking everyone in sight, not just TOS.

"Ok. Since you didn't answer I'm going to guess that it was the asking Trucks when I was the most suspicious."
-- Not exactly; as I said, it's not about you asking TOS when you were most suspicious, but you obsessing over getting everyone to tell you EXACTLY when you went from "weird" to "crazy".

"I'm going to try and make this post as clear as I can possibly make it. I was asking to see if people still thought I was being weird. I know I asked in a strange manner, but this is all a simple misunderstanding."
-- "Do people think I'm still being weird?" is a totally different question from 'When did people think I escalated from weirdness to craziness?' I suppose you asked both, but I was clearly responding to the latter.

Frankly, this is just as bad as your psychotic about-face towards SM128 IMO.

@ How was I obsessing? IIRC I asked everyone "When exactly did I go from weird to crazy?" once... I guess we have different uses for the word "obsessive"

dsister44 said:
Final-Fan said:
@ dsister (1)
"My obsession with that?"
-- I assume you meant "what". And I thought it was pretty obvious considering the question YOU ASKED that I just answered, that you went on and on and on about asking everyone in sight, not just TOS.

"Ok. Since you didn't answer I'm going to guess that it was the asking Trucks when I was the most suspicious."
-- Not exactly; as I said, it's not about you asking TOS when you were most suspicious, but you obsessing over getting everyone to tell you EXACTLY when you went from "weird" to "crazy".

"I'm going to try and make this post as clear as I can possibly make it. I was asking to see if people still thought I was being weird. I know I asked in a strange manner, but this is all a simple misunderstanding."
-- "Do people think I'm still being weird?" is a totally different question from 'When did people think I escalated from weirdness to craziness?' I suppose you asked both, but I was clearly responding to the latter.

Frankly, this is just as bad as your psychotic about-face towards SM128 IMO.

@ How was I obsessing? IIRC I asked everyone "When exactly did I go from weird to crazy?" once... I guess we have different uses for the word "obsessive"

Infact I looked back and the only time I ever even mentioned that was

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3386693&page=44&postnum=4

dsister44 said:
Ebwop: Edit by way of post.

My power works kind of the way that Nordlead's did last round... but don't worry. When I use it it will be entirely clear.

That's another hint from my role... kinda

Unvote dsister44

But let's be clear if your power doesn't come with a mod notification tomorrow (like FF's Reveal Royalty power last game), it's off with your head.

Signature goes here!

dsister44 said:
ok, where I was going to go back and get some links, but I saw a lot of interesting stuff and think it will be a good idea for some of you to go back and read the posts .

My main suspect is therepublic. He was heavily pushing a lynch on day 1. He did this a couple games ago and he flipped scum then. Also the only person that questioned him on day one ended up dead(Nikells). Add in his useless posts today. He just seems really scummy

I also saw a couple posts where SAK was siding with him.

I know this post was really lackluster, and I'll probably regret posting it when I wake up tomorrow, but meh

PS: If you guys let me live today I can prove that therepublic is guilty :D

This is really starting to piss me off.  How about we lynch Dsister under the 'lynch-all-liars' motto?

I would like you to link me to that game.  I was mafia in Round 13, and I voted no lynch in my second post on Day One.  I was mafia in Round 15A, and I said I was willing to go along with no lynch on Day One.  The day ended before I could vote, since it only lasted 50 posts.

Nikells wasn't the only person to question me on the Day One Lynch plan.  Final-Fan and TruckOSaurus both questioned me heavily about it.  The one difference about Nikells was that he was pretty much the only person who came around to agree with my point of view.  Why would I want someone like that dead?

Useless posts?  What posts?

You have also been claiming I didn't answer your question about why I voted for you.  I did answer it.  Just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean you get to go around claiming shit that isn't true.

You know what happens to liars?  They get caught contradicting themselves.  Like this:

trangentspree said:

How come there is such a stink surrounding you dsister about wanting to follow the cop when on the first day you posted(1 & 2) about hating the follow-the-cop strategy?

I noticed you have yet to respond to this post.

Let's add in the fact that you so trusted Supermario, a player whose alignment you should not know, that you went along with his vote.  Then you turned around and revenge voted him for making you look bad through no fault of his own.

If you really are pro-town, then you aren't acting like it.  Not even close.

But if you can prove your innocence, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now.  I have nothing to hide, I'm pro-town.  Go ahead and use your ability on me.  However, I can't trust you, so I will not be taking your word for it.  Tell me your ability works like Final-Fan's or mine/Falcon's from last game.  Where the mod does something to confirm that your ability has occurred.  If you can tell me that, I will unvote you.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

theRepublic said:

This is really starting to piss me off.  How about we lynch Dsister under the 'lynch-all-liars' motto?

I would like you to link me to that game.  I was mafia in Round 13, and I voted no lynch in my second post on Day One.  I was mafia in Round 15A, and I said I was willing to go along with no lynch on Day One.  The day ended before I could vote, since it only lasted 50 posts.

Nikells wasn't the only person to question me on the Day One Lynch plan.  Final-Fan and TruckOSaurus both questioned me heavily about it.  The one difference about Nikells was that he was pretty much the only person who came around to agree with my point of view.  Why would I want someone like that dead?

Useless posts?  What posts?

You have also been claiming I didn't answer your question about why I voted for you.  I did answer it.  Just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean you get to go around claiming shit that isn't true.

You know what happens to liars?  They get caught contradicting themselves.  Like this:

trangentspree said:

How come there is such a stink surrounding you dsister about wanting to follow the cop when on the first day you posted(1 & 2) about hating the follow-the-cop strategy?

I noticed you have yet to respond to this post.

Let's add in the fact that you so trusted Supermario, a player whose alignment you should not know, that you went along with his vote.  Then you turned around and revenge voted him for making you look bad through no fault of his own.

If you really are pro-town, then you aren't acting like it.  Not even close.

But if you can prove your innocence, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now.  I have nothing to hide, I'm pro-town.  Go ahead and use your ability on me.  However, I can't trust you, so I will not be taking your word for it.  Tell me your ability works like Final-Fan's or mine/Falcon's from last game.  Where the mod does something to confirm that your ability has occurred.  If you can tell me that, I will unvote you.

I apologize. My post making takes a dip after about 12. I meant to add "He also tried to impress the town with a statistics"

From what I saw they questioned you. But they just asked questions. They didn't disagree with you like Nikells did(that I saw)(I went back and checked some of yours and his interactions)

You didn't answer my question. I asked did you vote for me because you thought I was scum or because I was acting crazy. Your response was you aren't acting the way a townie does and you "I'll stop short of calling him scummy". How exactly did that answer my queston

I'm a stinking hypocrite

I actually missed that post =/

In actuallity I am against the follow the cop mentality. I do hate it. I just thought I was smart and picked up on something that no one else did. After awhile I came to see that it was a mistake, but didn't want to unvote FF because basically why Vetteman voted for me. After Mario had come out and said he voted for FF on a hunch I got annoyed and voted for him. A couple posts later I unvoted him.Tell me, how many posts after I voted for him did I unvote him?