By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

supermario128 said:
KingFate said:
supermario128 said:
KingFate said:

Guess just because dsister was acting strange, is not a reason to lynch him. I don't think lynching him would be the best course of action. Mario, do you have any reasons behind lynching dsister?

He's acting crazy right now which isn't going to help us and I'm just repaying him the favor because he voted for me.

If you are voting just for revenge, that is being just as useless as you claim he is being.

Did you just ignore my first and more important point on purpose?

From what I read it, dsister misunderstood you, and fought for what he thought. When you explained what you were thinking to him again, he changed his mind. I don't think we should lynch someone for misunderstanding YOU. You are just a big a flip flop as him.

just fixed a minor mistake

PSN ID: KingFate_

Around the Network
dsister44 said:
unvote: Final-Fan
Vote: Supermario

If you had explained your vote you could have saved the town a lot of trouble in the first place(although it was caused by me, sorta..)

This is crazy.  supermario was very plain in his reason for voting me: 
"Day two FF seems perfectly OK lynching stefl even though it seemed (at least to me) he was on our side, I know that goes along with everyone else that voted for him to, but FF was talking of him being dead before he was... It just seemed off to me."

I disagree with his reasoning, and in addition his conclusion was mistaken, but he was very clear in why he voted me, whether or not his justification was good enough.  If you, dsister, decided to just assume for no reason that SM128 was the cop, that's not SM128's fault. 

dsister has been SO crazy today that I am very tempted to join the growing lynch mob.  But Falcon also has much to answer for.  So the question is:  which is worse:  unapologetic lurking or extreme temporary insanity?  We voted the insane guy yesterday and it didn't work, but then again is voting the insane guy ever truly a mistake? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

So much heat going on!

good night people, I hope I don't miss too much from this debate...

SciFiBoy said:

sure, but all that proves is that if he is the cop he didnt investigate Final Fan, its certainly not a good reason to vote for him.

that said his vote for you does seem somewhat reactionary too.

damn you ScifiBoy! >.>

Yeah, I voted him too soon. But he even admits it here that he is voting me for acting crazy.

unvote

Let me get this straight. First I was crazy for following Mario when I thought he was a cop. Now I am crazy for voting Mario >.>

A person just can't win in this town...

Edit: Is anyone actually voting for me because they think I am scummy or are all of them because I am acting crazy?

Around the Network
dsister44 said:

Let me get this straight. First I was crazy for following Mario when I thought he was a cop. Now I am crazy for voting Mario >.>

Edit: Is anyone actually voting for me because they think I am scummy or are all of them because I am acting crazy?

I think it's the latter.

PSN ID: KingFate_

dsister44 said:

Not quite:  you're crazy for the way you did those things, i.e. for basically no reason. 

Having said that,
Vote Falcon095
At least dsister is here and talking.  Falcon promised a big post and didn't deliver, unless I missed something. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Vote Count  (Day 3)

Dsister44: theRepublic, Vetteman94, SuperMario128 (L-3)

Falcon095: TruckOSaurus, SuperAdriank, Final-Fan (L-3)

Not Voting:  trangentspree, KingFate, SciFiBoy, Falcon095, Dsister44

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Vote Spread (Day 3)

dsister44: Final-Fan > SuperMario128 > Unvote 
trangentspree: 
KingFate: 
supermario128: Final-Fan > Dsister44
SciFiBoy: 
Vetteman94: Dsister44
TruckOSaurus: Falcon095 
SuperAdriank: Falcon095 
theRepublic:  Dsister44 
Falcon095: 
Final-Fan: Falcon095

Tell me if I missed something. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Final-Fan said:

Not quite:  you're crazy for the way you did those things, i.e. for basically no reason. 

Having said that,
Vote Falcon095
At least dsister is here and talking.  Falcon promised a big post and didn't deliver, unless I missed something. 

I saw the online tag under his name. So we might hear from him soon 

dsister44 said:

Borh,  I think you are acting crazy because you are scum, and all of the vote switching is adding to my belief of you being scum.