By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

I think I've seen enough.

Vote: Dsister

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network
dsister44 said:
SciFiBoy said:
dsister44 said:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3383702&page=34&postnum=9

so you want us to lynch someone on a leap of faith that you made based soley on Mario's vote, which in itself has been queried, as yet without a reply from him.

I missed when his vote was queried. Links please! 

And at this time. Final-Fan doesn't seem scummy to me. But I am not going to back down till someone says something that makes me want to take my vote off him.

yes, I have no reason to believe that Mario is the cop. I also have no reason to believe that he isn't the cop

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3380247&page=6&postnum=37

well, we all have no reason to believe anyone is or isnt the cop dont we?

so, if mario says he is only voting on a blind hunch, will you still vote for Final Fan?

dsister44 said:
SciFiBoy said:
dsister44 said:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3383702&page=34&postnum=9

so you want us to lynch someone on a leap of faith that you made based soley on Mario's vote, which in itself has been queried, as yet without a reply from him.

I missed when his vote was queried. Links please! 

And at this time. Final-Fan doesn't seem scummy to me. But I am not going to back down till someone says something that makes me want to take my vote off him.

yes, I have no reason to believe that Mario is the cop. I also have no reason to believe that he isn't the cop

Here is a link: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3380247

And while I think it has been pretty obvious with what I have been posting, I would also like Supermario to explain himself.

You have no reason to believe Supermario is not the cop?  Did you just skim my post or what?

theRepublic said:

The problem that I see here, is that if Supermario is the cop, I doubt that he investigated Final-Fan last night. I would have expected him to investigate Nikells. So even if Supermario is the cop, he still could just be voting on a hunch. So just voting with him isn't necessarily going to lead to a lynch of scum.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing

SciFiBoy said:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3380247&page=6&postnum=37

well, we all have no reason to believe anyone is or isnt the cop dont we?

so, if mario says he is only voting on a blind hunch, will you still vote for Final Fan?

@ bolded. 

no, if he comes here and says that he voted on a blind hutch I will change my vote.

theRepublic said

I think I've seen enough.

Vote: Dsister

Explain this vote. Do you find me scummy? Or is it that I was just acting weird 

therepublic said:

Here is a link: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3380247

And while I think it has been pretty obvious with what I have been posting, I would also like Supermario to explain himself.

You have no reason to believe Supermario is not the cop? Did you just skim my post or what?

theRepublic said:

The problem that I see here, is that if Supermario is the cop, I doubt that he investigated Final-Fan last night. I would have expected him to investigate Nikells. So even if Supermario is the cop, he still could just be voting on a hunch. So just voting with him isn't necessarily going to lead to a lynch of scum.

I ignored that post because it has nothing to do with anything. I think it's cool that you would have investigated Nikells, but I really don't care. I would have entered all the people that I didn't think were townies into random.org and gotten my investigatie from there. Maybe Mario did that... if he is the cop  

Edit: Fixed a quote box and fixed the yellow

theRepublic said:

You have no reason to believe Supermario is not the cop?  Did you just skim my post or what?

theRepublic said:

The problem that I see here, is that if Supermario is the cop, I doubt that he investigated Final-Fan last night. I would have expected him to investigate Nikells. So even if Supermario is the cop, he still could just be voting on a hunch. So just voting with him isn't necessarily going to lead to a lynch of scum.

Not that this means he couldn't be the cop, but it is a big reason why even if he is the cop, you shouldn't just blindly follow him.  You should at least wait until a "X is guilty" type post.

Now Playing

Around the Network

SM128 said something was "off" about Final-Fan yesterday, to me that sounds like a blind hunch.

Signature goes here!

Falcon095 said:
Sorry for not posting but I had exams in the week and had a social weekend. In my defense the game took to long to start and started kind of suddenly . Anywayzz, I have read all the thread so I should be able to post properly at night.
Falcon095 said:
Sorry for the delay, long short history.. I'm quite busy in the day and at night i have to share the PC with my sister.

I will go and say
vote: Stefl1504

Mainly because he have done weird things and just gave lame excuses

I dont have time to say more tomorrow I will make a bigger post tomorrow
Falcon095 said:
Argh, fuck.

Looking at SM128's vote from earlier in the day, it reminded me that Falcon is supposed to be playing this game. I quote his last three posts in the game, what I gather from them is that he's using a quite effective lurker tactic. He pops up when people start to complain about his absence to avoid being lynched and then disapear again for a couple of days.

This kind of behavior is bad for the town regardless of Falcon's alignment. If he's scum, it's a good way to lay low. If he's town, he gives us so little substence that we can't analyse him which causes big problems in the later days when you're trying to figure everyone out.

Vote: Falcon095

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Falcon095 said:
Sorry for not posting but I had exams in the week and had a social weekend. In my defense the game took to long to start and started kind of suddenly . Anywayzz, I have read all the thread so I should be able to post properly at night.
Falcon095 said:
Sorry for the delay, long short history.. I'm quite busy in the day and at night i have to share the PC with my sister.

I will go and say

Falcon095 said:
Argh, fuck.

Looking at SM128's vote from earlier in the day, it reminded me that Falcon is supposed to be playing this game. I quote his last three posts in the game, what I gather from them is that he's using a quite effective lurker tactic. He pops up when people start to complain about his absence to avoid being lynched and then disapear again for a couple of days.

This kind of behavior is bad for the town regardless of Falcon's alignment. If he's scum, it's a good way to lay low. If he's town, he gives us so little substence that we can't analyse him which causes big problems in the later days when you're trying to figure everyone out.

thats a good spot, but wouldnt it be better to FoS him first? that way you force him to defend himself.

SciFiBoy said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Falcon095 said:
Falcon095 said:

I will go and say

Falcon095 said:
Argh, fuck.

thats a good spot, but wouldnt it be better to FoS him first? that way you force him to defend himself.

A vote is more likely to catch his attention since it shows up in the recap table WoW makes. Plus, Falcon does this every damn game and he usually survives until the last few days, maybe if he gets lynched early once, he'll rethink his strategy.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
SciFiBoy said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Falcon095 said:
Falcon095 said:

I will go and say

Falcon095 said:
Argh, fuck.

A vote is more likely to catch his attention since it shows up in the recap table WoW makes. Plus, Falcon does this every damn game and he usually survives until the last few days, maybe if he gets lynched early once, he'll rethink his strategy.

lol, okay, fair enough, lets hope he turns up!