By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

Original Post said:

Also it seems we made a good choice for a lynch yesterday actually. It seems with that role there was very little use for it for the town...

Original Post translated into english:

It seems we actually had a good choice for the lynch yesterday. His role doesn't seem to be very helpful for the town.

>.>

Around the Network

1. ...

2. I presume you're referring to theRepublic's post at the top of this page (@50)? Where he remarks that it's strange that you followed SM128 like he was a cop? I don't think he said nothing at all.

3. Fair enough.

4. Mislynches are never good, but I agree it could probably have been much worse.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
1. ...

2. I presume you're referring to theRepublic's post at the top of this page (@50)? Where he remarks that it's strange that you followed SM128 like he was a cop? I don't think he said nothing at all.

3. Fair enough.

4. Mislynches are never good, but I agree it could probably have been much worse.

2. Exactly, he didn't say anything.

4. His role says he can abandon us and win. While also maybe running over us at night >.>

dsister44 said:
Final-Fan said:

2. Exactly, he didn't say anything.
4. His role says he can abandon us and win. While also maybe running over us at night >.>

A.  You do realize that you just said the opposite of what I said?  ("Didn't say nothing" vs. "Didn't say anything")

B.  Well, he could also have run over mafia, I think; and him winning doesn't mean us losing.  But yeah, I guess the fact that he may have disappeared anyway made it no worse than a No Lynch. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Final-Fan said:

A.  You do realize that you just said the opposite of what I said?  ("Didn't say nothing" vs. "Didn't say anything")

yeah, I kind of figured. >.>

But what exactly did he add?

Around the Network

@Dsister

I said nothing? I'm not the one who keeps making vague statements. If you have something to say, you are better off just saying it plainly.

I think I know what you're getting at, but there are are a lot of other things it could be. It also seems no one else is picking up on your small hints, so it is getting you nowhere.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

theRepublic said:
@Dsister

I said nothing? I'm not the one who keeps making vague statements. If you have something to say, you are better off just saying it plainly.

I think I know what you're getting at, but there are are a lot of other things it could be. It also seems no one else is picking up on your small hints, so it is getting you nowhere.

Really, what was the point of this post? 

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3381507&page=31&postnum=1

And what small hints?

dsister44 said:
Final-Fan said:

yeah, I kind of figured. >.>
But what exactly did he add?

He pointed out that you were exhibiting cop-level obedience towards someone we had no reason to think was the cop, and that that was strange. 

Personally, I don't like the way this is being dragged out -- not in the least.  It makes me distrust you. 

FoS dsister

Sometimes you just have to take one...

The point of the post was to try and get some clarification from you.  Which you have avoided for around 40 posts now.

What hints?

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3381439
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3381514
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3382072 (response 1)
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3382240
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=3383702

I'm sure you are worried about losing your role, but I think you can be a lot less subtle without needing to worrying about that.

Or should I just spell out what I think is going on for everyone?

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)