By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

dsister44 said:
SciFiBoy said:
dsister44 said:

Well, right now we really don't have anything to go on. But my gut says listen to Mario... and last game my gut was screaming "Shoot Falcon!" so... yeah

Edit: Vote Final-Fan

so...your voting for him SOLEY because Mario did? or you have youre own reasons?

Until someone steps up to roleclaim cop*. I'm trusting Mario

*As in puts down clues that are more obvious. Not a full out roleclaim

Mario didn't even hint he was the cop, but you are following him like he is the cop.  That is strange.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network
theRepublic said:

Mario didn't even hint he was the cop, but you are following him like he is the cop.  That is strange.

yes, strange ideed..

Stefl1504 said:
Final-Fan said:
(In my defense, he was Wario and for all I know he robbed me blind )

Sorry if I am no more allowed in here now... I just wanted to clarify that I was Captain Falcon

I would say you were OK to do this, since it's something the Hand himself just mentioned recently and I'm slandering your good name.  Sorry, I messed up you and Nikells somehow.  Which probably makes me look even worse. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

dsister44 said:
SciFiBoy said:
dsister44 said:

Well, right now we really don't have anything to go on. But my gut says listen to Mario... and last game my gut was screaming "Shoot Falcon!" so... yeah

Edit: Vote Final-Fan

so...your voting for him SOLEY because Mario did? or you have youre own reasons?

Until someone steps up to roleclaim cop*. I'm trusting Mario

*As in puts down clues that are more obvious. Not a full out roleclaim

thats a pretty big leap of faith...

I don't want to seem too dismissive of two votes against me, but the ONLY justification for them I've seen is "I seemed off" to SM128 by correctly presuming that the lynch against stef would succeed.

There's nothing for me to argue against.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
I don't want to seem too dismissive of two votes against me, but the ONLY justification for them I've seen is "I seemed off" to SM128 by correctly presuming that the lynch against stef would succeed.

There's nothing for me to argue against.

I get it. Argueing with everything just makes you seem guilty.

dsister44, why are you being so weird today?

OK, I have an idea about dsister's weirdness that I'll investigate, but in the meantime I remembered something:

I want us to think about what the Hand told us about last night's death.
Trampling, and stabs/cuts.
Here's a list of the SSBB characters: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Smash_Bros._(series)#Playable_characters

Now, for the stabbing and cutting, there are a few options. If it was a vigilante, then it could be a lot of people, but if it was a villain, then Meta Knight is the most likely one IMO, even if he wasn't really that villainous after all.

As for the trampling, the only thing that comes to mind is King Dedede's special attack (the Smash Ball one), but I'm sure there may be some I missed. I doubt it was Fox's Landmaster, since although that would flatten someone I doubt the hand would have said "as if trampled".

Final-Fan said:
dsister44, why are you being so weird today?

I think it's a combination of prepping for my college final, finishing highschool, finalizing plans for graduation, getting used to a new job, heat, allergies, and just life in general. :P

Well, my idea was that dsister had a role that made him agree with what people said. But I don't see much indication of that in previous days. It's possible that he was hit with an ability with that effect, but I doubt it.

More likely, IMO, he was just being weird -- agreeing with SM128's vague suspicion with no reason other than trusting SM128, agreeing with theRepublic who questioned that very act, and then agreeing with me when I said there was nothing for me to really defend against.

On the subject of people being weird/suspicious, unless I missed something Falcon still hasn't given us that big post.