By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

dsister44 said:
What day did Mario vote for Falcon? Was it the first day?

It was in the first day (I think) and I believed it because of his avatar (the puppy one).

Around the Network

Well shit, he was the top person on my radar.

PSN ID: KingFate_

Why is it that he was the top person on everyone's radar when no one said anything about that on Day two, that seems a bit odd.

And I'm waiting for Falcon's big post since he's hardly said anything yet, which is why I didn't vote him instead of FF. And you guys need to realize I don't really give FoS too much, I usually just go right to voting and my votes may change a lot based on what we learn. Day two FF seems perfectly OK lynching stefl even though it seemed (at least to me) he was on our side, I know that goes along with everyone else that voted for him to, but FF was talking of him being dead before he was... It just seemed off to me.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
Why is it that he was the top person on everyone's radar when no one said anything about that on Day two, that seems a bit odd.

And I'm waiting for Falcon's big post since he's hardly said anything yet, which is why I didn't vote him instead of FF. And you guys need to realize I don't really give FoS too much, I usually just go right to voting and my votes may change a lot based on what we learn. Day two FF seems perfectly OK lynching stefl even though it seemed (at least to me) he was on our side, I know that goes along with everyone else that voted for him to, but FF was talking of him being dead before he was... It just seemed off to me.

Wait, lurking is a reason NOT to vote someone? 
Clearly I didn't agree about stef.  Clearly I was mistaken.  (In my defense, he was Wario and for all I know he robbed me blind )

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
supermario128 said:

Wait, lurking is a reason NOT to vote someone? 
Clearly I didn't agree about stef.  Clearly I was mistaken.  (In my defense, he was Wario and for all I know he robbed me blind )

Sorry if I am no more allowed in here now... I just wanted to clarify that I was Captain Falcon

Around the Network

Well, right now we really don't have anything to go on. But my gut says listen to Mario... and last game my gut was screaming "Shoot Falcon!" so... yeah

Edit: Vote Final-Fan

supermario128 said:

your first sentence here is a very good point, no-one has anything to say about him on day two, but when he turns up dead, suddenly he was several players top suspect???

dsister44 said:

Well, right now we really don't have anything to go on. But my gut says listen to Mario... and last game my gut was screaming "Shoot Falcon!" so... yeah

so...your voting for him SOLEY because Mario did? or you have youre own reasons?

SciFiBoy said:
dsister44 said:

so...your voting for him SOLEY because Mario did? or you have youre own reasons?

Until someone steps up to roleclaim cop*. I'm trusting Mario

*As in puts down clues that are more obvious. Not a full out roleclaim

Sorry for missing the end of Day Two everyone. It wouldn't have changed anything though. Stefl was my top suspect and I was going to vote for him.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)