By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

Deadline for night PMs will be Monday after School!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

The townies woke up from what seemed to be the longest night they've ever been in. Something finally happened. 

Nikells was found in the middle of the street with the belongings of many other townies. They also found his id with him; it read Wario. It was a bittersweet loss for the Brawler, some Brawlers were able to find old items, but still, he wasn't the scum they were looking for. Is this the freaky man they ran after every night, though? 

They also found something interesting in how he died. Nikells body was extremely flattened, as if trampled, and it had multiple stab wounds and cuts.  

DAY 3 START!

Wario's role will be updated into the OP. (He was essentially a bus driver)

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

-_-

There goes my only suspect

I'll go ahead and...

Vote: Final-Fan

Something seemed off about him the other day and to me he is the most suspicious right now with Falcon right behind him.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
dsister44 said:
-_-

Why was he your suspect, I thought he was fine.

but my suspicion for mario kinda grew with that strange vote lol.

It's like me voting for dsister because i feel its the right choice, so was there anything what final fan said that seems  odd to mario?

supermario128 said:
I'll go ahead and...

Vote: Final-Fan

Something seemed off about him the other day and to me he is the most suspicious right now with Falcon right behind him.

care to elaborate?

SuperAdrianK said:
dsister44 said:
-_-

Yesterday he seemed to compliant. Almost as if he was trying to stay on people's good sides

What day did Mario vote for Falcon? Was it the first day?

SuperAdrianK said:
dsister44 said:
-_-

but my suspicion for mario kinda grew with that strange vote lol.
It's like me voting for dsister because i feel its the right choice, so was there anything what final fan said that seems  odd to mario?

Nikells was one of my main suspects too, looks like we're lucky the mafia offed him or we could easily have had another mislynch. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!