Edit: >.> bold shortcuts didn't work 

Vetteman94 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

Day is over.

Stefl1504 is lynched.

Night begins now.

Night 2 begin

Stefl1504 unvoted himself???

He unvoted himself after he gathered all the votes necessary for his lynching. So his unvoting didn't matter.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:

Day is over.

Stefl1504 is lynched.

Night begins now.

Night 2 begin!

"If you guys want... so be it... I'm good, though! So lynching me is bad! But... meh..." Stefl1504 stood awkwardly in the town square. The angry crowd of brawlers was staring at him, wondering if they should throw him into the pit of Piranhas or wait for him to throw himself." 

"Wait! Don't lynch me bec-"

They got tired of waiting. 

Send your night PMs to moi! 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

TruckOSaurus said:
Vetteman94 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

Day is over.

Stefl1504 is lynched.

Night begins now.

Night 2 begin

Stefl1504 unvoted himself???

He unvoted himself after he gathered all the votes necessary for his lynching. So his unvoting didn't matter.

Yep

When the townsfolk went to sleep, they would never realize Stefl1504's real name was Captain Falcon.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Argh, fuck.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Falcon095 said:
Argh, fuck.

I know, he took your character, amirite?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!