By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

Nikells said:

@theRepublic: I did mean night 1: these are my opinions now that I've seen what's happened during the night. I was going to mention that hopefully someone (a doctor) has successfully blocked a night kill and now has fairly solid evidence that whoever was targeted is pro-town.
Obviously I don't expect the doctor to say anything: but its an advantage that even a single person has information that could prevent a miss-lynch. 

That makes more sense, because everything you mentioned in the post happened during the day.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network

Retracking thread

sorry ive not been online much everyone, im at my mums and there is only one PC, which my mum and sister keep using, so I cant get online much at all

Nikells said:
I didn't realise the mafia couldn't talk to each other during the day: this pretty much kills my doubts about lynching Stefl.
I'm not going to vote for him before everybody has had their say though. 

@theRepublic: I did mean night 1: these are my opinions now that I've seen what's happened during the night. I was going to mention that hopefully someone (a doctor) has successfully blocked a night kill and now has fairly solid evidence that whoever was targeted is pro-town.
Obviously I don't expect the doctor to say anything: but its an advantage that even a single person has information that could prevent a miss-lynch. 

Yes, IIRC I've played games as a mafia where the other mafia wouldn't shut up during the day.  It angered me. 

I disagree on the doctor thing though:  I believe it was mentioned that this game is chock full of power roles so there may be any number of things that happened:  doctor, roleblocker, body snatcher plus doctor/RB, etc. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

SciFiBoy said:
sorry ive not been online much everyone, im at my mums and there is only one PC, which my mum and sister keep using, so I cant get online much at all

And don't they have a Wii or a PS3 either?  Or heck, the DSi has a browser right?  Or a PSP? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
SciFiBoy said:

PS3 browser

Have you ever used the PS3 browser? It's horrible, people have suffered PTSD from using it.

PSN ID: KingFate_

Final-Fan said:
SciFiBoy said:

And don't they have a Wii or a PS3 either?  Or heck, the DSi has a browser right?  Or a PSP? 

I have both, but only my PS3 with me...its browser is pretty awful...

Nikells said:

dsister44
I'm becoming more suspicious of dsister. Perhaps he's just being nice to the new player but it really does seem like hes going above and beyond when it comes to defending Stefl. He also pushed to end the day. As much as ignoring Trangent's pompous demands is tempting, in this case he did have a point.

If Stefl is lynched today and turns up guilty I'd heartily recommend lynching dsister next.

-_-
".... it really does seem like hes going above and beyond when it comes to defending Stefl."
dsis said:
1. First off I don't really want it to make it sound like I am trying to defend him or anything but I am willing(at this point) to write it off as him just being a newb.

That's going above and beyond what it takes? o.O
No! What I did for Nordlead last game was going above and beyond. Saying I would let some stuff slide because he is a noob is not...

dsister44 said:
Nikells said:

dsister44
I'm becoming more suspicious of dsister. Perhaps he's just being nice to the new player but it really does seem like hes going above and beyond when it comes to defending Stefl. He also pushed to end the day. As much as ignoring Trangent's pompous demands is tempting, in this case he did have a point.

If Stefl is lynched today and turns up guilty I'd heartily recommend lynching dsister next.

-_-
".... it really does seem like hes going above and beyond when it comes to defending Stefl."
dsis said:
1. First off I don't really want it to make it sound like I am trying to defend him or anything but I am willing(at this point) to write it off as him just being a newb.

That's going above and beyond what it takes? o.O
No! What I did for Nordlead last game was going above and beyond. Saying I would let some stuff slide because he is a noob is not...

Also about the day ending thing. Nothing was happening and Trangent wanted to wait till Supermario posted. It's been 2(3?) days, and he still hasn't been back! 

... Seriously? After all the demands to explain and defend yourself, that's all you have to say?
I wish I could vote you twice.

[edit:  Never mind this post, I thought it was Stefl.  Their avatars look alike to me at a glance.]