By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

Well after reading the thread all I can see is theRepublic is being a little suspicious.  He keeps making all these table to make it seem like he is on the towns side but I dont buy it.  We will see where it goes from there.  As of now though I like a no lynch

FoS: theRepublic

Vote: No Lynch

Around the Network
theRepublic said:

I too would like to wait for the word on SuperMario before we think about ending the day. Have you heard anything Dsister?

No.

Vetteman94 said:

Well after reading the thread all I can see is theRepublic is being a little suspicious.  He keeps making all these table to make it seem like he is on the towns side but I dont buy it.  We will see where it goes from there.  As of now though I like a no lynch

FoS: theRepublic

Vote: No Lynch

I expected nothing less than after last round.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Well... I really can't justify my vote, but he seems very inactive, haven't seen any post since page one, so I justify my vote by inactivity... If I am wrong please point out when he posted last.

Vote Count  (Beta)

Falcon095: Stefl1504, supermario128, theRepublic (L-4)
No Lynch: Final-Fan, KingFate, dsister44, SciFiBoy,
Vetteman94 (L-2)

Not Voting:  Falcon095, Nikells, SuperAdriank,
trangentspree, TruckOSaurus

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Vote Spread (Beta)

dsister44:     TruckOSaurus > supermario128 > No Lynch
trangentspree:
KingFate: No Lynch
Nikells:
supermario128: Falcon095
stefl1504:     Falcon095
SciFiBoy:
TruckOSaurus:  dsister44 >
SuperAdriank:
theRepublic:   Falcon095
Falcon095:
Final-Fan:     dsister44 > > No Lynch
Vetteman94: No Lynch

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
Well... I really can't justify my vote, but he seems very inactive, haven't seen any post since page one, so I justify my vote by inactivity... If I am wrong please point out when he posted last.

When you voted for him initially it was because "you thought his avatar looked untrustworthy" which seemed kind of a joke vote back then.
But now the game has started proper and you seem to be sticking to your vote despite the flimsy reasoning.

So here is how I'm feeling right now:

I am somewhat in agreement with theRepublic that we should lynch someone today: just not that it should be someone random who has done nothing wrong yet.

I'm starting to think we should lynch either supermario128 or stefl1504. If the one we lynch turns up guilty, unless someone else becomes more suspicious, we lynch the other one the following day.

If the lynched turns up innocent tomorrow that at least gives us a clearer picture of the other 2. If we lynch Falcon, or no-one, we'll have nothing to go on in the morning.

If they both turn up guilty after we lynch them we then lynch theRepublic: who also jumped on the vote for Falcon with no proof.

Thoughts?

Nikells said:

When you voted for him initially it was because "you thought his avatar looked untrustworthy" which seemed kind of a joke vote back then.
But now the game has started proper and you seem to be sticking to your vote despite the flimsy reasoning.

So here is how I'm feeling right now:

I am somewhat in agreement with theRepublic that we should lynch someone today: just not that it should be someone random who has done nothing wrong yet.

I'm starting to think we should lynch either supermario128 or stefl1504. If the one we lynch turns up guilty, unless someone else becomes more suspicious, we lynch the other one the following day.

If the lynched turns up innocent tomorrow that at least gives us a clearer picture of the other 2. If we lynch Falcon, or no-one, we'll have nothing to go on in the morning.

If they both turn up guilty after we lynch them we then lynch theRepublic: who also jumped on the vote for Falcon with no proof.

Thoughts?

Why exactly do you find Mario is suspicious? 

It would be nice if mario lives after the 1st day, I mean, hes died like 4 times in a row in the first day!

dsister44 said:

He was the first one to vote for Falcon without any valid reasoning.
He's also gone AWOL.

Nikells said:
dsister44 said:

He was the first one to vote for Falcon without any valid reasoning.
He's also gone AWOL.

I forgot about that.

And I've explained why he isn't here