theRepublic said:
Final-Fan said:
Fair enough. I'd also be annoyed if it happened on Day 1
"Hey I'm bored, this day is going nowhere, let's all roleclaim."
"OKAY! YAAY roleclaimz!"

Wait a second, that sounds familar...

Final-Fan said:
I have an idea!!!
All mafia, roleclaim!  You'll turn into a townie and we won't lynch you!
Everybody wins!  YAY!  Go go good team!

That's different, though:  I'm always in favor of MAFIA mass roleclaims -- when I'm town.  Aren't you? 

Yes I'm town, but i don't want to be banned for life from any of c03n3nj0's future games.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network
theRepublic said:
Yes I'm town, but i don't want to be banned for life from any of c03n3nj0's future games.

In that case, simply don't point out his misspellings.  [edit:  better smiley]

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Let's say we surrender to theRepublic's WE MUST LYNCH theory (not saying that I am), how do we decide who to lynch?

Right now, if I was forced to vote for someone, the only information I could base my vote on, would be previous games. That would bring my votes on known lurkers like dtewi and Falcon095 who always seem to disappear from mafia games at some point but that doesn't mean they can't be important pro-town power roles this time around and who knows maybe they'll participate this game and be really helpful to the town.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Let's say we surrender to theRepublic's WE MUST LYNCH theory (not saying that I am), how do we decide who to lynch?

Right now, if I was forced to vote for someone, the only information I could base my vote on, would be previous games. That would bring my votes on known lurkers like dtewi and Falcon095 who always seem to disappear from mafia games at some point but that doesn't mean they can't be important pro-town power roles this time around and who knows maybe they'll participate this game and be really helpful to the town.

Dtewi hasn't even logged on since the 15th, so he doesn't even know his role.

PSN ID: KingFate_

@KingFate: Yeah dtewi is a different case than Falcon. I'd like to know how the replacement process is going for dtewi. It's clear I won't vote for him because it seems more than likely that he'll be replaced or modkilled.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

dtewi can be left to WoW for the mean time, although I want to see him modkilled/replaced or participating in this thread before we even think about calling this day to a close.

Right now only Mario has an excuse for not posting regularly and I'm not really sure what we should do about him - I think we need to know if he's going to be back with us again ASAP so if anyone can help with that, I'd be grateful.

Other players I feel we haven't heard from for a while

• stefl1504
  • SciFiBoy
  • SuperAdriank
  • Falcon095

stef I can give a bit of slack to because I presume this is his first game, although I'd at least like to hear him reply to my post above.

I'd like to see some more on-topic posts from ScifiBoy, I really don't have a good idea what you've thought about this game so far.

SAK I'd just like to hear from again.

I'm a bite disheartened to see Falcon disappear again. Maybe it's a little early to call it a disappearance like last game or the game before that, but it's frustrating all the same because you can't read anything into it, it's just what he seems to do in every game that I've played with him. And with dtewi and Mario MIA, we really don't need to add a third name to the list.

I voted so I think I don't have much left to say now...

Stefl1504 said:

Justify your vote.

If you see good enough reason to believe that one player is scum, you need to share those reasons with the town if there is going to be any chance of getting them lynched. And from my perspective, I need to understand why you are maintaining your vote on Falcon otherwise it appears to me that you do not hold the town's best interest in your actions.

OK I'm going out for a while now so I'll be AFK until later this evening.

Stefl1504 said:

Au contraire.  The fact that you voted doesn't mean you shouldn't respond to all that happens in the thread subsequently.  What do you think of the stuff people have said since then?  Why has none of it made you think that Falcon might be a poor choice to lynch after all, or that someone else might be a better choice?  Or even:  do you agree or disagree with what X said?  Et cetera. 

In fact, the attitude you just gave of "I voted, I'm done until tomorrow" screams to me that you're either scum or noob. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!