By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

Vote the Hand (c03n3nj0)

Now with everyone voting for him there is nothing he can do!

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

Hmm, I might play next game. 

Since we all voted can we go to night so that I can be cleared rather than lynched?  No? .. Well it was worth a shot :)

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Unvote

Since everyone seems perfectly willing to be investigated, I'm leaning toward a lynch today.  Whoever is the remaining scum seems confident that they will show up as innocent.  So it sounds to me like investigations are going to be useless from here on out.  What we think we know:

Tanstalas - Samus/One Shot Vigilante

Final-Fan - Luigi/Jailkeeper

Supermario - Sandbag/Roleblocker and Role redirector

TruckOSaurus - unknown character/Cop

theRepublic - unknown character/draw your own conclusions

I'm curious as to the identity of the Cop, but if the town wants to wait for a full roleclaim until we are for sure investigations are useless, I'm OK with that.  As of right now, Samus and the Sandbag strike me as the mostly likely to have special win conditions.

One last thought: Perhaps the reason that everyone is confident they will show up as innocent is because they are innocent.  Meaning TruckOSaurus has pulled a great bluff.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

theRepublic said:

Unvote

Since everyone seems perfectly willing to be investigated, I'm leaning toward a lynch today.  Whoever is the remaining scum seems confident that they will show up as innocent.  So it sounds to me like investigations are going to be useless from here on out.  What we think we know:

Tanstalas - Samus/One Shot Vigilante

Final-Fan - Luigi/Jailkeeper

Supermario - Sandbag/Roleblocker and Role redirector

TruckOSaurus - unknown character/Cop

theRepublic - unknown character/draw your own conclusions

I'm curious as to the identity of the Cop, but if the town wants to wait for a full roleclaim until we are for sure investigations are useless, I'm OK with that.  As of right now, Samus and the Sandbag strike me as the mostly likely to have special win conditions.

One last thought: Perhaps the reason that everyone is confident they will show up as innocent is because they are innocent.  Meaning TruckOSaurus has pulled a great bluff.

Well, if we go on the assumption that there is no nightkill we can do 3 lynches before the scum remains..

I'm the most likely suspect, followed by Sandbag, that would leave FF, TOS and yourself..

Basically, I think this game is going to come down to you three and FF is going to have the deciding vote, hope you don't get screwed 2 games in a row like that theRepublic, if you are pro town :P

Around the Network

I'm kinda sad we couldn't lynch the hand, that woud have been a nice twist. Back to the other plan:

Vote : Tanstalas

Signature goes here!

theRepublic said:

I like this idea, and as well, since we aren't going to bother investigating, I don't see any reason for a cop

Vote: TOS

Vote: Tanstalas

If it comes down to it we may need to look at the scenaro of Trucks deciving us. He may be some sort of 3rd part cop but for now I see Tanstalas  as a bigger target because of the fact that he is a bounty hunter and all. This leads me to believe he also has a seperate win condition and is just lying about winning with the town. If it is not him then we keep investigating. Therepublic tonight and then FF since we still don't know for 100% fact if they are pro town or not. Hopefully it does not come down to that tohugh and the game can end today.

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:

Vote: Tanstalas

If it comes down to it we may need to look at the scenaro of Trucks deciving us. He may be some sort of 3rd part cop but for now I see Tanstalas  as a bigger target because of the fact that he is a bounty hunter and all. This leads me to believe he also has a seperate win condition and is just lying about winning with the town. If it is not him then we keep investigating. Therepublic tonight and then FF since we still don't know for 100% fact if they are pro town or not. Hopefully it does not come down to that tohugh and the game can end today.

I like how you say everyone but yourself, being a character from Brawl that doesn't even have an alliance to either side?  Also I like how you go back to "Lets investigate" more people, but yet you don't want to investigate me?

I already said earlier that theRepublic is probably guilty Innocent as he listed BOTH primids and TOS as his main suspects awhile ago, I can't see him throwing 2 people under the bus that were scum if he was scum.  FF is probably luigi so he is probably ok.

It's too bad you guys don't believe me that I do not have an alternate win scenerio, if we got rid of SM128 that would probably be a win for the town, if not I'm going to say that TOS is the last scum.  Would make sense as if he is a cop role he wouldn't have a nightkill - which would explain why none died the last two nights..

Oh well, you lynch me and the town loses you have noone to blame but yourselves since I was pro-investigate everyone.  If TOS is scum and he said everyone is innocent then that would mean he is probably scum, if he said someone else was scum and was lynched then turned out they wern't again that would probably mean that TOS is scum.

I don't know why none of you can see that you are shooting yourself in the foot by lynching me, all it means is you have one less chance to win..

EDIT:For some reason I put guilty instead of innocent :P

Tanstalas said:

I like how you say everyone but yourself, being a character from Brawl that doesn't even have an alliance to either side?  Also I like how you go back to "Lets investigate" more people, but yet you don't want to investigate me?

I already said earlier that theRepublic is probably guilty as he listed BOTH primids and TOS as his main suspects awhile ago, I can't see him throwing 2 people under the bus that were scum if he was scum.  FF is probably luigi so he is probably ok.

It's too bad you guys don't believe me that I do not have an alternate win scenerio, if we got rid of SM128 that would probably be a win for the town, if not I'm going to say that TOS is the last scum.  Would make sense as if he is a cop role he wouldn't have a nightkill - which would explain why none died the last two nights..

Oh well, you lynch me and the town loses you have noone to blame but yourselves since I was pro-investigate everyone.  If TOS is scum and he said everyone is innocent then that would mean he is probably scum, if he said someone else was scum and was lynched then turned out they wern't again that would probably mean that TOS is scum.

I don't know why none of you can see that you are shooting yourself in the foot by lynching me, all it means is you have one less chance to win..

Why would I be suspicious of myself? O_O

And if Trucks really is the last scum and had investigations for some reason it would be well played by him and that would be one of the last things I would have expected. (A scum cop) But as of right now I am most suspicious of you and how you kept trying to make someone look guilty, first FF then me. Even though I was already investigated and FF was half cleared. (Not by Trucks)

Nintendo still doomed?