By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

Tanstalas said:

Just a question for Jo - I know I have seen people say "It says in my PM that I am pro-town but you won't believe me, etc" I was wondering, would it be ok to take a screencapture of your PM to me and post it to prove that I win with the town?  I've already (well dsis anyhow) has roleclaimed, I'm powerless anyhow..  I understand if this would be taking it too far though =)

Actually, it's a sacred rule in mafia that if you quote your PM exactly it's an instant modkill. 

Didn't add it to the OP because everyone originally playing knew it, my bad. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

Well,

Considering 3 of us are on and it takes 3 votes to progress to night I am going to

Vote: No Lynch

Hoping to get another investigation done

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Tanstalas said:

I know SM128 was cleared but I noticed these two posts

supermario128 said:
*sigh again*

Tanstalas: don't have to worry about him 
hatmoza: Ganon (wins with town?)
supermario128:role blocker who can also switch targets 
Vetteman94: confirmed scum by the cop
TruckOSaurus: cop abilities 
theRepublic: doctor abilities 
Final-Fan: Luigi

If I am lynched tonight please double lynch Vetteman and Hatmoza tomorrow and we should win. I have tried to be as truthful as possible but some people don't care it seems. I'm not worried too much about Hatmoza but just be sure we can win, I know Vetteman is scum though.

supermario128 said:
Meh. I'd rather lose my powers then for the town to lose. I AM THE SANDBAG. During the day I vote just like any normal player, but during the night someone accidentally targets me by mistake and I can either adsorb that role and make it useless, bounce it off to a new target, or have it hit the same target. However, I don't know who the person is that hit me just who they were trying to target, and I win with the town. 

Now that I am a useless townie I think we should focus on Vetteman since he is confirmed TO BE SCUM...... -_-

SM128 said in the first post that he is a roleblocker that can switch targets, in his second post, where he "roleclaims" he doesn't list either of those as an ability he has..  What's the rule?  lynch all liars?

I may have missed something as I was skimming the posts pretty quickly though..

Now if you all want to lynch me that's fine, I would recommend you lynch SM128 the next day though, in the games Samus was a bounty hunter as you pointed out, but Samus is also a "good person"  Even if you are a sandbag you are a neutral person, and you probably have your own win scenario.

I am thinking that TOS, theRepublic and FF are probably good, and so it comes down to you and I SM128.

I'd recommend to lynch either SM128 or I and if you lynch me today, lynch SM128 tomorrow - as I can guarantee you the game will not end with my lynching.

Maybe you should read my post again?

@Trucks
I am fine with a no lynch tonight if it means we can investigate another person. I think we have to investigate everyone who you personally did not investigate before because there could have been a chance the targets were switched when the others were investigated earlier in the game. And Tanstalas did sort of over react because no one had even voted for him yet. Maybe because he really is pro town, or maybe because he was getting a little worried.Also, it seems Tanstalas just keeps switching people to lynch. First FF should be lynched and now myself even though we were both investigated already and for no real reasons.

I think a no lynch, and then investigation of Tanstalas, would be the best for today. If he is innocent then we go to Kingfate, then FF, until we find the last scum.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
Maybe you should read my post again?

@Trucks
I am fine with a no lynch tonight if it means we can investigate another person. I think we have to investigate everyone who you personally did not investigate before because there could have been a chance the targets were switched when the others were investigated earlier in the game. And Tanstalas did sort of over react because no one had even voted for him yet. Maybe because he really is pro town, or maybe because he was getting a little worried.Also, it seems Tanstalas just keeps switching people to lynch. First FF should be lynched and now myself even though we were both investigated already and for no real reasons.

I think a no lynch, and then investigation of Tanstalas, would be the best for today. If he is innocent then we go to Kingfate, then FF, until we find the last scum.

Kingfate was dead a few days ago...

And what do you mean read your post again?  You said you were a ROLEBLOCKER (Like Luigi/Jailer?) who could also SWITCH TARGETS (that to be sounds like a bus driver role ability?)

However later when you roleclaimed you said that you can just abosorb others abilities or bounce them to another person or take them for yourself, you can't really "block" other people's abilitys and you can't switch people around..

And I just FoS'd FF as I had some questions, I did not vote to lynch him, and if you want to be pointing fingers go back to my post, TOS was the first person to point a finger at me this day...

And in the same post where I FoS'd I also said that we should do a no lynch as a possibility...

Feel free to investigate me tonight, when I show up clear I'd recommend one of two things:

1)Investigate theRepublic

2)Have luigi AND TOS target SM128... my thinking is if SM128 is scummy and has the ability to bounce abilities/appear innocent being in jail should nulify that ability, though I guess it could also mean that since he is in jail TOS can't investigate him?

Either way, feel free to investigate me or lynch me, I think SM128 is the last person stopping the town from a win..

Sorry I always get kingfate and therepublic mixed up. lol

Nintendo still doomed?

Around the Network

Just a quick question for TOS - If there was a cop in the game and the cop were to investigate someone do you think it would come back as their name (ie: Luigi) or do you think the cop would just get a guilty/innocent reply back?

Tanstalas said:

Just a quick question for TOS - If there was a cop in the game and the cop were to investigate someone do you think it would come back as their name (ie: Luigi) or do you think the cop would just get a guilty/innocent reply back?

I think it would came back with a guilty or innocent reading.

Signature goes here!

Screw it I'm going along with my plan:

Vote: Tanstalas

Signature goes here!

Vote Count  (Day 6)

No Lynch: Tanstalas (L-2)

Tanstalas: TruckOSaurus (L-2)

Not Voting: supermario128, theRepublic, Final-Fan

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Vote Spread (Day 6)

Tanstalas: No Lynch > No Lynch (voted twice )
supermario128: 
TruckOSaurus: Tanstalas
theRepublic: 
Final-Fan: 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Well if no one else is going to do anything:

Vote: Tanstalas

I think Trucks plan will work. From what we know no one else has a night kill ability so no matter what I can't see the last remaining scum being able to win no matter how long he is able to hide. Someone has to be deciving us right now and I don't think it is Trucks. I am willing to believe it has to be Transtalas since he is a bounty hunter after all. That doesn't seem like a pro town role to me. It seems like something that has to have its own win condition. FF being the jailkeeper is also most likely pro town (I could be wrong though) and TheRepublic being the doctor must make him pro town. (unless he is also some sort of 3rd part doctor -_-).

If this doesn't end the game, then I don't know anymore. :/ I think we need to investigate TheRepublic tonight if we have not already won. (That is, if we do end up lynching Tanstalas, nothing is decided for me entirely yet)

Nintendo still doomed?