By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

facepalm
wow, I am being crazy. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Please just pretend the last couple posts never happened.  It's 3 am and while that normally isn't such a problem apparently today is an exception. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Wait a second ... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Now I can also pretend they never happened.  I just figured out why it doesn't matter!  Phew. 

Here's the two more plausible scenarios:

1. Tanstalas is scum. He was blocked last night, which is why nobody got killed.

2. theRepublic is scum. He forfeited his night kill last night to cast suspicion on Tanstalas (although killing SM128 would have been the better option since he knew he wouldn't be protected and could still cast suspicion on Tanstalas).

With that in mind, I'm more inclined to believe that Tanstalas is the last scum. We could go the lame way and vote no lynch just to be sure or we could go the fast way and lynch Tanstalas. I'd then target theRepublic for investigation. Then in the morning no matter the result we'd have a full reading on the town.

If I get killed, Final-Fan and SM128 can take care of theRepublic the next  day. If Final-Fan or SM128 gets killed, I'll be around to identify the scum who did it. If theRepublic dies, I'll fall out of my chair and bow down to the great deception that Final-Fan played on us, then I'll lynch him with SM128's help.

Sounds good?

Signature goes here!

@FF
If you really want to raise your post count that much you can go post in one of the many spam threads on the site. (jk)

However you may be right about Tanstalas. He has repeatedly said he and only a few others could be trusted. As far as I know almost everyone has been cleared. If you look at his role he is supposedly "Samus". But we all know Samus is a bounty hunter, which could mean that even though he says he is pro town he could be on his own right now. This could also explain why he is so quick to say he has been cleared and is one of the few that can be trusted. While I'm not too sure about this it would make sense, because the game isn't over yet and he DID have a night kill if you remember what Dsis said which would mean he is not a normal townie. And that attack on you and then sudden backing off didn't help him too much.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:

TOS:  I targeted SM128 the night previous to last night. 
N1:  Nikells
N2:  theRepublic (and oh how I wonder what would have happened if I'd done Nikells twice -- considering everyone who said "omg I suspected him" (including me) he might have been mislynched so maybe it was for the best.)
N3:  TOS
N4:  theRepublic (little did I know I was blocking the doctor all that time)
N5:  SM128
N6:  Tanstalas

*Facepalm*

It is really funny who you stopped me from targeting.

N1: myself
N2: Final-Fan
N3: Falcon
N4: Final-Fan
N5: TruckOSaurus
N6: TruckOSaurus

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Yes, Samus DID have a nightkill, and nightkill immunity, however, when I used my one nightkill shot I lost the nightkill immunity.  That is why dsis roleclaimed because he was just a vanilla townie anyhow.

However, you all seem hell bent on lynching me today instead of taking the safe way and just investigating me tonight, which seems like a very stupid thing to do.

Based on what one of the primid's descriptions were (which I think has since been edited) It said something like you and your 2 buddies (which now just says buddies) which leads me to believe a)Jo messed up when he originally posted and we actually did get all the primid's or b)He didn't mean to let it slip that there was another primid..

I'm gonna go with a) and say that I think the last SSA left is Tabuu or Master Hand.  I am just wondering though if the final SSA left just has a nightskill which allows him to make it look like he is innocent.

With 6 people left, if you lynch me there still is a good chance you will get the SSA, however, if I do get lynched, I'd recommend that FF and TOS team up on night investigations.  IE: FF block whatever actions of whoever and then TOS investigates them.  I am thinking that by doing that the SSA can't hide behind his ability.

So, in case I do get lynched before I get to post again, I'd just like to say "I told you it wasn't me"

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

TruckOSaurus said:

Here's the two more plausible scenarios:

1. Tanstalas is scum. He was blocked last night, which is why nobody got killed.

2. theRepublic is scum. He forfeited his night kill last night to cast suspicion on Tanstalas (although killing SM128 would have been the better option since he knew he wouldn't be protected and could still cast suspicion on Tanstalas).

With that in mind, I'm more inclined to believe that Tanstalas is the last scum. We could go the lame way and vote no lynch just to be sure or we could go the fast way and lynch Tanstalas. I'd then target theRepublic for investigation. Then in the morning no matter the result we'd have a full reading on the town.

If I get killed, Final-Fan and SM128 can take care of theRepublic the next  day. If Final-Fan or SM128 gets killed, I'll be around to identify the scum who did it. If theRepublic dies, I'll fall out of my chair and bow down to the great deception that Final-Fan played on us, then I'll lynch him with SM128's help.

Sounds good?

1.  What about the night before that?  We've gone two Nights without a night kill.

2.  I'm not scum.  Again, what about the night before that?  I'm beginning to suspect that whatever scum is left does not have the ability to night kill.

I suppose that plan could work.  Anyone see any downside?  Also, what do we do if lynching Tanstalas doesn't end the game?  I know I'm going to come up innocent, so that would leave us with four people, three innocent by cop investigation, and the cop.  At that point, if the scum really has been sitting on a night kill ability, one mis-lynch could potentially end the game.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing

Tanstalas said:

With 6 people left, if you lynch me there still is a good chance you will get the SSA, however, if I do get lynched, I'd recommend that FF and TOS team up on night investigations.  IE: FF block whatever actions of whoever and then TOS investigates them.  I am thinking that by doing that the SSA can't hide behind his ability.

I don't think that would work.  I'm pretty sure Final-Fan's ability prevents the target from doing anything, and prevents anything from being done to the target.  That would just make the investigation fail.

Now Playing

TruckOSaurus said:
Well, I figured as much, I was roleblocked last night by what seems to be a jailkeeper since "I spent the night in a dark uncomfortable place" according to my PM. My guess would be that supermario128 was the one who block/protected me since he mentionned his role "messing" with people's night action.

Wait a second, I never got any such PM, and Final-Fan claims he targeted me twice.  Something fishy is going on.

Now Playing