By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

So... same plan for tonight, investigate theRep, myself or FF (I know FF was kinda cleared, but would feel better if we all got investigated)

Though if everyone comes up innocent, either A)TOS is scum or B)Remaining scum can appear as someone else or switch himself with someone else.. which puts us back to square one

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Around the Network
Tanstalas said:
theRepublic said:
Tanstalas said:
theRepublic said:

1.  I'm glad we lynched Hatmoza.  His win condition may or may not have been active, but now we know Trangentspree and Hatmoza were both lying to the town.

2.  I hope TruckOSaurus has something for us, but if not, I'm willing to no lynch today now that Hatmoza is gone.  Although, who is left that needs to be investigated?

3.  If Trucks doesn't turn up anything today, I'm going to worry that there is someone else out there with some strange win condition.

Pretty much everyone :P

I wonder if TOS has a limit on how many people he can investigate..

What do you mean?  Let me see if I can remember everything.

I was investigated Night One, but I was switched with Final-Fan.  Final-Fan came up innocent.  Supermario was (hopefully) investigated last night.  I held up my end of the bargain last night (although I'm open to being directly investigated).  You were cleared by KingFate, but there is still a possibility that you were switched with someone else.

Sooooo...

I guess that leaves you and me as people who should be investigated.

When did TOS get cleared?

Also on the FF thing, was there confirmation from someone that he was switched on night 1?  From someone that we know was pro-town (ie: lynched or nightkilled?)

I don't think he was ever cleared.

For Final-Fan, SciFiBoy really thought I was Luigi, so he said I was, but he turned out wrong.  I suppose that could have been a clever ruse, but I doubt it.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

TruckOSaurus said:

Reading hatmoza's PM, I'm so glad we went ahead and lynched him but I'm sure I understand his win conditions.

50% of town or everyone else is dead? How can he be 50% of town since he seems to be alone on his team?

If there are just two people left he would be 50%.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing

Tanstalas said:

So... same plan for tonight, investigate theRep, myself or FF (I know FF was kinda cleared, but would feel better if we all got investigated)

Though if everyone comes up innocent, either A)TOS is scum or B)Remaining scum can appear as someone else or switch himself with someone else.. which puts us back to square one

...or remaining scum are third party who show up as innocent.

Now Playing

I'd like to know Final-Fan's target, it was supposed to be Tanstalas right?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
I'd like to know Final-Fan's target, it was supposed to be Tanstalas right?

Yes, and as far as I know that was done. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Oh wow, Ganondorf was almost like a combination SK/cult leader!  Points for originality c03n3nj0!  Can there really have been a four-member SSA in addition to this threat? 

But if not, as people have said, what's the hold-up?  Still, I think that some strange win condition that has yet to be achieved/denied is more likely than a straight up scum that somehow never manages to kill. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Edit: Quick Reply Fail!

Signature goes here!

Final: Could you refresh my memory and tell me who you targetted the night before this one? I'm trying to figure out what happened the last two nights.

Maybe the last scum doesn't have killing power. Maybe Tanstalas is the last scum and couldn't kill because of Final-Fan. Maybe the last scum is stupid and targetted me last night, even though they knew I'd have protection. This is confusing...

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

Final: Could you refresh my memory and tell me who you targetted the night before this one? I'm trying to figure out what happened the last two nights.

Maybe the last scum doesn't have killing power. Maybe Tanstalas is the last scum and couldn't kill because of Final-Fan. Maybe the last scum is stupid and targetted me last night, even though they knew I'd have protection. This is confusing...

I can ASSURE you I am not scum.  Though you won't believe me anyhow.

I can also assure you I do NOT have an alternate win condition.

Now I am getting anxious.  I feel the only person I can trust is SM128 as he was "cleared" by TOS.

I doubt Jo would have put 5 SSA in game, so, since we know of 3 already (minister and 2 primids) that leaves us with 1 more scum to go

I think SM128 is clear, since TOS said he was ok... I am saying that because:
If TOS was scum, you would have probably said SM128 was so you would be 1 closer to winning with a 50% win condition, and even if we lynched him you would have said someone must have switched him

So I think TOS is probably clear as well, and I know I am... so that leaves theRepublic and FF - IF you look at the posts for the whole game, FF has been fairly quiet, and TheRepublic has been fairly vocal..

I think the final scum lies in one of those two...

Since FF has been so quiet I think he is the last scum..

I say we lynch FF or therepublic today, and then the other tomorrow, if the final scum is between those two, then town wins.  If ToS or SM128 are the final scum, then well, well played guys, you tricked us all :)

Anyhow, I say we either A)Lynch FF/TheRepublic or do a No lynch so TOS can investigate again

FoS: Final-Fan

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos