By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

Good old Hatmoza, it looks like you didn't change at all in time you were abscent

You just showed the lack of vision and interest of the town.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network
Falcon095 said:

Good old Hatmoza, it looks like you didn't change at all in time you were abscent

hehe! If only I had looked into the detail of Tran's role claim. I overlooked it because I had received a similar PM from J0 thus I missed the parts  where I contradicted him. I'm honestly quite shocked I didn't get lynched right there and then I was obviously lying my ass off "LYNCH ALL F-ING LIARS"

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

1.  I'm glad we lynched Hatmoza.  His win condition may or may not have been active, but now we know Trangentspree and Hatmoza were both lying to the town.

2.  I hope TruckOSaurus has something for us, but if not, I'm willing to no lynch today now that Hatmoza is gone.  Although, who is left that needs to be investigated?

3.  If Trucks doesn't turn up anything today, I'm going to worry that there is someone else out there with some strange win condition.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

theRepublic said:

1.  I'm glad we lynched Hatmoza.  His win condition may or may not have been active, but now we know Trangentspree and Hatmoza were both lying to the town.

2.  I hope TruckOSaurus has something for us, but if not, I'm willing to no lynch today now that Hatmoza is gone.  Although, who is left that needs to be investigated?

3.  If Trucks doesn't turn up anything today, I'm going to worry that there is someone else out there with some strange win condition.

Pretty much everyone :P

I wonder if TOS has a limit on how many people he can investigate..

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Tanstalas said:
theRepublic said:

What do you mean?  Let me see if I can remember everything.

I was investigated Night One, but I was switched with Final-Fan.  Final-Fan came up innocent.  Supermario was (hopefully) investigated last night.  I held up my end of the bargain last night (although I'm open to being directly investigated).  You were cleared by KingFate, but there is still a possibility that you were switched with someone else.

Sooooo...

I guess that leaves you and me as people who should be investigated.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network
theRepublic said:
Tanstalas said:
theRepublic said:

What do you mean?  Let me see if I can remember everything.

I was investigated Night One, but I was switched with Final-Fan.  Final-Fan came up innocent.  Supermario was (hopefully) investigated last night.  I held up my end of the bargain last night (although I'm open to being directly investigated).  You were cleared by KingFate, but there is still a possibility that you were switched with someone else.

Sooooo...

I guess that leaves you and me as people who should be investigated.

When did TOS get cleared?

Also on the FF thing, was there confirmation from someone that he was switched on night 1?  From someone that we know was pro-town (ie: lynched or nightkilled?)

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

hatmoza said:

hehe! If only I had looked into the detail of Tran's role claim. I overlooked it because I had received a similar PM from J0 thus I missed the parts  where I contradicted him. I'm honestly quite shocked I didn't get lynched right there and then I was obviously lying my ass off "LYNCH ALL F-ING LIARS"

Lol indeed but you're a lucky bastard and took advantage of me getting ignored haha

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

I was a little good boy last night and went along with the plan but like I thought there's nothing of importance to report about SM128.

Signature goes here!

Reading hatmoza's PM, I'm so glad we went ahead and lynched him but I'm sure I understand his win conditions.

50% of town or everyone else is dead? How can he be 50% of town since he seems to be alone on his team?

Signature goes here!

Falcon095 said:

Lack of vision of the town? In the last three days, we lynched two SSA and an anti-town third party, what more do you want from us?

Signature goes here!