By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

That was quite unexpected Truck. If you really cared about the town you would worry about the spaceballs now because I'm not working on my own anymore. I'm cooperating and still getting pummeled, that's quite frustrating honestly.

Even if I still had my own win condition, do you really think that I'm going to remain one of the last 2 players standing if it gets that far? ha.

Anywho, the hatmoza lynch is nothing but subspace picking at straws to survive a little longer , I'm quite dissapointed in Truck but I still give him the benefit of the doubt and believe he's innocent, just paranoid.

Your guys call.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

I also forgot KingFate cleared dsister. 

So what I'm hearing now is that TOS and KingFate have between them cleared myself, Republic, and Tanstalas, leaving hatmoza and SM128 as literally the only other people in town.  Unless TOS is running a truly awesome bluff, if there's SSA it pretty much has to be SM128.  I seriously doubt hatmoza's win condition is still active, although if it was that would explain why the game isn't over. 

I'd consider changing my vote except I want the day to end and I think the old plan will still work. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:

I also forgot KingFate cleared dsister. 

So what I'm hearing now is that TOS and KingFate have between them cleared myself, Republic, and Tanstalas, leaving hatmoza and SM128 as literally the only other people in town.  Unless TOS is running a truly awesome bluff, if there's SSA it pretty much has to be SM128.  I seriously doubt hatmoza's win condition is still active, although if it was that would explain why the game isn't over. 

I'd consider changing my vote except I want the day to end and I think the old plan will still work. 

I don't think I've been cleared yet.  But if TruckOSaurus investigates tonight and lives, that should be good enough I would think.

I'm not so sure if the win condition thing just disappears because a player role claims.  They lose all the powers sure, but I'm not sure about anything else.  Look at Link's role.  If for some strange reason he role claimed he would lose all his powers (Triforce Slash and Navi), but he is still Link isn't he?  He just doesn't become some nameless, faceless character does he?.  He is still Link, and Link wins when Ganondorf is dead.  He would have to have found a way to get Ganondorf lynched instead of using his abilities, but I think his win condition wouldn't change.

What is the old plan?  No lynch and then me target TruckOSaurus, TruckOSaurus target Supermario, and you target either Hatmoza or Tanstalas, right?

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Since we seem to be at an impasse and the majority of people want to lynch hatmoza I will go along with the mob mentality and do so as well (Sorry if you are pro town Hatmoza, but the contradictions between what you said and Tranq said are kinda iffy)

And I want to see the original PM as well :)

Vote: Hatmoza

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

So we're in twilight so it's crazy conspiracy theory time!

What if when KingFate used Navi on dsister44 there was a switch going on. A scummy dsister could have used that as the perfect cover, he was in deep trouble the day before and bargained his way out of a lynch. KingFate clearing him stopped him from being questionned too much when he made his Samus roleclaim and also prevented us from lynching him even though he didn't produce the evidence he promised the day before.

So what do you guys think? Is just crazy or so crazy it might be true?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

What if when KingFate used Navi on dsister44 there was a switch going on. A scummy dsister could have used that as the perfect cover, he was in deep trouble the day before and bargained his way out of a lynch. KingFate clearing him stopped him from being questionned too much when he made his Samus roleclaim and also prevented us from lynching him even though he didn't produce the evidence he promised the day before.

It is possible, but a lot of things are possible.... It would be funny if you turn out to be right though. No one would suspect it.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

hatmoza said:

God I wish I had my control ability. DAMN YOU TO HELL TRANJ!

But it seems it's too late.

Edit: eegads @ sig damage

TruckOSaurus said:

Well, we can stick with the plan tonight, and if Supermario comes up innocent, an investigation on Tanstalas is in order.  Did he say what night he investigated Dsister?  Night One Final-Fan and I were switched, so if Dsister was investigated Night One, I think we are OK.  If it was Night Two, we have yet to find out what Nikells did, so your theory is possible.  A metal primid would fit well with an indestructible Samus.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

theRepublic said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Well, we can stick with the plan tonight, and if Supermario comes up innocent, an investigation on Tanstalas is in order.  Did he say what night he investigated Dsister?  Night One Final-Fan and I were switched, so if Dsister was investigated Night One, I think we are OK.  If it was Night Two, we have yet to find out what Nikells did, so your theory is possible.  A metal primid would fit well with an indestructible Samus.

Now you seem scummy to me again by stating an investigation on me is in order... Kingfate cleared dsister just before Hatmoza dropped the hammer on him

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

theRepublic said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I'll check on that.

I just checked dsister44's bargaining prior to KingFate's roleclaim and it's very consistant with what he claimed the next day. He kept saying that we would know for sure if you were guilty or not but that he wasn't a cop, that the mod would notify us but not exactly in the same way as Final-Fan in the previous game. So basically he wanted to kill theRepublic at night and the mod would tell us the alignment the next day. For some reason during the rest of the day, he decided to switch from theRepublic to me.

So I guess it was just my suspicious mind working overtime. I'll still check KingFate's roleclaim.

Signature goes here!