By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

hatmoza said:
Final-Fan said:
supermario128 said:
^^No, any smart scum would know that the cop would have been protected and went after someone else.

If you're responding to my post, that's not what I'm alluding to. 

No he's responding to me. 
have you thought maybe the doctor is false role claiming?
[...]

"I'm also inclined to suspect SM128.  Think about the events of last night and you may figure out why. "
That's not what I'm alluding to either. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Oh wow.  I think I was trying to post something but then it wouldn't respond when I tried to post it and then VGC wouldn't respond at all and I forgot about the whole thing while I did other stuff. 

Oh well, I doubt it was super critical and if it was important hopefully I'll remember in the morning. 

... or maybe it was the post above the blank one and the blank is a duplicate? 

I will consider changing the plan to no lynch if hatmoza gives us ALL the win conditions of his original role. Until then I'd still feel better with him dead as he might be playing for himself only.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

I will consider changing the plan to no lynch if hatmoza gives us ALL the win conditions of his original role. Until then I'd still feel better with him dead as he might be playing for himself only.

Why bother?

If he was lying before he can just as easily lie now...

I dont think we was lying about the roleclaim though - see previous post by me on that as Jo ended night before he was even logged on...

Just need 2 more people to vote no lynch I think...

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Around the Network
Tanstalas said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Why bother?

I dont think we was lying about the roleclaim though - see previous post by me on that as Jo ended night before he was even logged on...

The point is that if he's really with us, he won't mind sharing the info with us.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Tanstalas said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Why bother?

The point is that if he's really with us, he won't mind sharing the info with us.

My point is, he can still lie about win conditions, we know he is Vanilla now... we do NOT know if that means he still has access to alternate win conditions still, it is all speculation...

Still 2 more for no lynch

Tanstalas said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Tanstalas said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Why bother?

My point is, he can still lie about win conditions, we know he is Vanilla now... we do NOT know if that means he still has access to alternate win conditions still, it is all speculation...

Still 2 more for no lynch

Let me expand on that..

He can say that his alternate win condition is if fiery hot plasma comes out of his ass if there are 4 people left...

We cannot verify his alternate win conditions..  And I am thinking that since he is a vanilla townie his alternate win conditions DO NOT EXIST anymore.. since well, he is a "vanilla townie" now, he has no special powers, he is not even ganondorf now... he is a "vanilla townie"

Final-Fan said:

Since that's what I assumed those two were doing, I targeted SM128. 

Final-Fan said:

I'm also inclined to suspect SM128.  Think about the events of last night and you may figure out why. 

Interesting.  So it sounds like we are between Hatmoza, Supermario, and No Lynch today.

Vote: Hatmoza

Between the contradictions with his night actions and his bloodthirsty nature today, he is really bothering me.  He seems to be the only person who is really pushing for a double lynch today.  I'm not even sure the remaining anti-town even has the ability to night kill, so in my view a double lynch seems like overkill.

Then tonight if the game is still going, I can target TruckOSaurus, TruckOSaurus can target Supermario, and Final-Fan can target Tanstalas.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

@Tanstalas
We are you believing he is now a townie then anyways if you believe he was lying before? And even if he stil lwas a townie he could still have the same win conditions.

@theRepublic
That plan makes more sense than anything else I have heard. I think Hatmoza was lying about his win condition before, I think it would have to be very similar to Link's. And if you still don't believe my role claim I am fine being investigated tonight if that is the only way for you to see.

Vote: Hatmoza

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089