By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

theRepublic said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I'll do a short version of my post:

- I went into hiding last night, no investigation

There was really no need for that.  *Wink*

Hmmm interesting... if only I had known but no one died so it's not so bad. I'd like to know who Final targetted last night, it might give us a clue why there was no kill.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
theRepublic said:
Does anyone know if there is still a way to do manual quote boxes?  What I tried didn't work.

Kind of.  Since Quick Reply has the rich text stuff anyway, just insert a new table (bottom left thing) and set the columns and rows to 1. 

Thus.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

theRepublic said:
Also, I guess Vetteman's role explains how he had protection.  He was basically a doctor who protected his target and himself at the same time.  How he let SuperAdriank die is a mystery to me though.  I figured the scum doc would protect the most important member every night.  Although with a tracker in the game I guess that could ultimately be a way to figure out SuperAdriank was scum.

This could be the case.  I guess it's a legitimate interpretation of c03n3nj0's words.  But IMO he got to CHOOSE between protecting himself and being a bodyguard.  Doing a double protections just sounds way too awesome to be true. 

Also I don't suspect you as l much as I did up till this post.  Hard to believe you're the fourth SSA and also you'd do this misinterpretation on purpose; and 4 SSA double-protect doctor is a ridiculous proposition. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

TruckOSaurus said:
theRepublic said:
TruckOSaurus said:
I'll do a short version of my post:
- I went into hiding last night, no investigation

There was really no need for that.  *Wink*

Hmmm interesting... if only I had known but no one died so it's not so bad. I'd like to know who Final targetted last night, it might give us a clue why there was no kill.

I am very perplexed by TOS's action:  why, when Repulic is assumed to be the doctor?  If you woke up dead that would be just as good as a scum reading on Republic and I'd be lynching his ass right now. 

Since that's what I assumed those two were doing, I targeted SM128. 

Gosh darn it!

VGC 3.0 is confusing me!

/off-topic

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

TruckOSaurus 2 hours ago

1st place: hatmoza, he may have lost his powers but I think his win conditions are still active which now prevents us from winning. Also, the contradictions between his version and trangent's indicate that they aren't telling the whole truth, probably persuing a hidden agenda.

Worst case scenerio is that he doesn't have any night powers anymore, as Jo started night and ended it and after he ended it (I don't know if this is considered cheating - remember first Mafia game) everyone had "last logged in" as "today" except Hatmoza which was May 31st.. (now granted it was late as night and maybe he did log in at like 11:59pm and saw Jo's post and PM'd him and logged off, not really sure what time zone the logged in goes by.  If he has no night powers he can't kill us, as if he had night powers Jo would have waited for his PM.  That's why I am feeling kinda safe not lynching him right now, as he can't hurt us at night :)

We have a few options,
1)Since we have 6 people we can do a double Lynch
2)Vote for who we think is most guilty (even if you think Hatmoza is a better lynch candidate I think I explained my reasoning above why he should be safe from a lynch tonight
3)Everyone vote no lynch and TOS investigates someone tonight... if therepublic is a doctor - and after his *wink* to TOS last post, I think he might be, he can protect TOS while TOS investigates someone, then next day we will know if someone else is guilty or not, and worst possible case is theRepublic dies, which would bring us down to 5 people tomorrow, so if TOS investigates someone we know that at least 2 out of the 5 are cleared (myself and whoever he clears)

@TOS - Out of the remaining 6 people left, did you investigate any of us and get an innocent reply?  You said that Vette was your first 'guilty'.  I am assuming you investigated some of us as well because:
A)If you had investigated another scum before you would have not said that vette was your first guilty
B)If you had investigated one of the townies before and knew they were innocent I would think that when they were about to by lynched you would have said something - so we have had 5 nights, we know you went into hiding at least 1 night and investigated 1 night, what did you do the other 3 nights?  Without roleclaiming, if you went into hiding those other 3 nights, just cluck like a chicken or something, else you can maybe tell us that x person seems saintly? :P

For the meantime:

Unvote

EDIT: Editing for formatting, the new VGC seems to make my posts look like utter crap when I post

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

It's easier than that, Tanstalas, he can just give us a list of everyone he investigated [edit: targeted].  Anyone still alive can be presumed to be innocent by his not accusing us. 

TOS should suggest to me a person to not target and we either do a No Lynch or just lynch hatmoza to be safe or because between him and his previous incarnation there is a liar and Lynch All Liars. 

something is not adding up.

I'm kind of busy with a review, but I'll give my 0.02$ later tonight.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Final-Fan said:

It's easier than that, Tanstalas, he can just give us a list of everyone he investigated [edit: targeted].  Anyone still alive can be presumed to be innocent by his not accusing us. 

TOS should suggest to me a person to not target and we either do a No Lynch or just lynch hatmoza to be safe or because between him and his previous incarnation there is a liar and Lynch All Liars. 

I've already listed my targets but I'll spare you the research and say them again:

Night 1: theRepublic (highly probable there was a switch with Final-Fan on this one)

Night 2: Nikells (he died the same night)

Night 3: Trangentspree (but I got blocked/protected so no result, I'm  not bitter about that one because I was targetted for a night kill that night)

Night 4: Vetteman94 (we all know the result)

Night 5: Hiding (guess I wasn't fully trusting theRepublic and figured me being alive as a confirmed townie would be more useful.)

I'll get into what I think we should do in my next post.

Signature goes here!

Okay so we have:

Me - undisclosed role most of you can probably figure out

Final-Fan - Luigi (Jailkeeper)

theRepublic - Doctor

SM128 - Sandbag (no longer active if true)

hatmoza - Ganondorf (presumed townie after roleclaim)

Tanstalas - Samus, no more powers

Here's something we can do, please anyone point out any holes in my logic, I don't want to screw up two games in a row:

- We lynch hatmoza under the lynch all liars reasoning

- theRepublic protects me

- I target theRepublic

- Final-Fan blocks/protects Tanstalas or SM128

This way, we'll be fixed on theRepublic for sure tomorrow. If he's really town, he'll protect me and I'll be alive for sure to "talk" about him. If he's scum, killing me would confirm his scumness, if he kills someone else I'll still be around to "talk" about who he is.

Am I making sense? Anyone want to shuffle some names in this plan?

Signature goes here!