By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

supermario128 said:
theRepublic said:
@Supermario

Since you keep bringing it up with Vetteman, I know for a fact you were online for quite sometime after I posted that "Vetteman was not the doctor's target." Why didn't you post? Couldn't come up with a good enough lie?

I did post, I was doing others things at the time as well though.

Also, I may be causing more confusion which is why I look suspicious:

Was Vetteman night 4 and FF night 3? Maybe I mixed those up because my PM's are not numbered.... >_<

Nice try but no.  Vetteman was NEVER targeted by the doctor.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network
supermario128 said:

*sigh* Then how about we avoid a mislynch in the first place and lynch Vetteman first since he is the one who is in fact scum.

Again. Why are you defending Vetteman? Can he not do that for himself. You don't see anyone else defending him like you are. This also seems very odd to me. I am aware scum are not SUPPOSED to talk during the day. That does not mean they can though. And Vetteman coming out of no where even though he was online all of yesterday and before that today to vote for me right after you did is also suspicious. I'm not sure how things played out on night 3 but I told you exactly what my PM said. That should be enough.

Again...

"Why am I defending Vetteman?  Because you have inadvertently exposed his character and ability to me (or just exposed yourself as a liar).  If we were both scum like you say, there would be know way we would want ourselves linked like this.  It makes no sense for scum to do what I am doing."

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing

Tanstalas said:

I agree with this post, if we lynch supermario and he ends up being pro-town though I will be voting for therepublic tomorrow, as his votes have seemed to be going towards people we know or suspect are pro-town, and the fact he pulled his vote off SFB when SFB was close to a lynch makes me wary..

If memory serves...

I did that because Dsister tried to ninja hammer SciFiBoy while the rest of us were waiting for information from Trangentspree/Hatmoza and Falcon.  If you go back and look, I think you will find that I was the first to vote for SciFiBoy after Trangentspree.

Now Playing

Tanstalas said:

Actually, going to change my vote to an unvote - haven't heard from Final Fan lately, like to hear his thoughts on what has happened lately, rather than just to say things are getting juicy.

@TheRepublic, like you have pointed out, you said that even if we mislynch today it will not result in a loss to the town, why not lynch Vette, if TOS is right about him being scum then we are doing great, if he isn't scum then either TOS is lying or someone switched Vette with someone scummy..  Right now, I'd say TOS's accusation on Vette is our best lead, your guys thoughts on this?

Unvote

I too would like to hear something from Final-Fan.  TruckOSaurus too.

I'll think about it.

Now Playing

Final-Fan said:
Hoho, now things are getting juicy.

At the time, this was an accurate summation of my thoughts.  We were making a bit of progress and then BAM shit is hitting the fan bigtime. 

I have to say that theRepublic's theory seems more plausible than SM128's.  With his testimony, I am convinced that Vetteman never received protection of any kind unless he did it by way of a copycat role, which pretty much has to be Kirby, and no one but Vetteman can be Kirby or we would have had a counterclaim.  (IF SOMEONE ELSE IS KIRBY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD COUNTERCLAIM)

SM128 does make a point that we can just lynch Vetteman and then do him if Vetteman flips innocent, but the same could be said of himself since he seems to have backed off accusing Republic of being scum (since I believe his latest posts agree Republic is the doctor and mafia doctor seems pretty damn unlikely to me). 

So if SM128 flips innocent, we do Vetteman, then maybe Republic.  If he flips scum, and we haven't won yet, I guess that in the absence of more information we could lynch hatmoza just because I have a feeling his role is pretty weird and maybe independent and possibly a threat. 

Vote supermario128

Any questions? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Oh, I guess there is a small possibility of Vetteman being a mafia copycat... something to think about anyway, but I'll stick with my vote.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Final-Fan said:
Oh, I guess there is a small possibility of Vetteman being a mafia copycat... something to think about anyway, but I'll stick with my vote.

This would make SFB's (false) report a beautiful bluff (he would have correctly guessed Kirby wasn't in the town), but I just don't think it's the case, based purely on intuition. 

Final-Fan said:

So if SM128 flips innocent, we do Vetteman, then maybe Republic.  If he flips scum, and we haven't won yet, I guess that in the absence of more information we could lynch hatmoza just because I have a feeling his role is pretty weird and maybe independent and possibly a threat. 

This sounds perfect to me, I was thinking the same thing, except Vette then SM128, except I went with Vette first as that seemed to be the concensus, then I flipped to SM128 as that seemed to be the concensus.  

I'll leave my vote until we hear from TOS

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Now we know what Final-Fan thinks. I'd like to hear from TruckOSaurus and Hatmoza.

@Supermario

You are at L-1 right now. If there is anything we should know, you should spill it now. Like possibly your character and why it fits the role you have described to us.

Now Playing

Meh. I'd rather lose my powers then for the town to lose. I AM THE SANDBAG. During the day I vote just like any normal player, but during the night someone accidentally targets me by mistake and I can either adsorb that role and make it useless, bounce it off to a new target, or have it hit the same target. However, I don't know who the person is that hit me just who they were trying to target, and I win with the town.

Now that I am a useless townie I think we should focus on Vetteman since he is confirmed TO BE SCUM...... -_-

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089