By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Brawlsville

@Supermario

Since you keep bringing it up with Vetteman, I know for a fact you were online for quite sometime after I posted that "Vetteman was not the doctor's target." Why didn't you post? Couldn't come up with a good enough lie?

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network
theRepublic said:

How dumb do you think the Subspace are?  Even if we started with four, it is still going to take another two mis-lynches to end the game with a Subspace win.  This is not the last day no matter what.  Why, if we were both scum, would Vetteman and I do this?  In the unlikely event you are not scum, the town is certainly going to turn around and lynch Vetteman the next day.  Then after that probably me.  A gambit like this is only really effective on the last day.  It would just fall apart on an earlier day.

Did TruckOSaurus prove that?  You have admitted that you can change the target of people's night actions.  We have no way of knowing if you are being truthful in saying you allowed the investigation to go through to the right person.  Actually, that ability sounds like it might go well with a spy on your side helping to direct your actions...

Let's think about Night Three.  The doctor did not target Vetteman.  So option one is you are lying scum.  Option two is that you are telling the truth, but the only possible explanation for that is that Vetteman is Kirby.  Which would make him innocent, and points the finger back toward the person who had the opportunity to redirect the investigation last night.

What does both of us voting for you near each other have to do with anything?  We are both in the unique position to have first-hand knowledge of your lie.  Vetteman because he knows his own role, and me... well I'll let you figure it out.  Besides, the mafia is not allowed to talk during the Day, so two people voting for you near each other is not evidence that they are scum working together.

My vote was not out of nowhere either.  I have first-hand knowledge that you are either a liar, or if you are telling the truth, that Vetteman is Kirby.  It is a very strong reason to vote.

*sigh* Then how about we avoid a mislynch in the first place and lynch Vetteman first since he is the one who is in fact scum.

Again. Why are you defending Vetteman? Can he not do that for himself. You don't see anyone else defending him like you are. This also seems very odd to me. I am aware scum are not SUPPOSED to talk during the day. That does not mean they can though. And Vetteman coming out of no where even though he was online all of yesterday and before that today to vote for me right after you did is also suspicious. I'm not sure how things played out on night 3 but I told you exactly what my PM said. That should be enough.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

theRepublic said:
@Supermario

Since you keep bringing it up with Vetteman, I know for a fact you were online for quite sometime after I posted that "Vetteman was not the doctor's target." Why didn't you post? Couldn't come up with a good enough lie?

I did post, I was doing others things at the time as well though.

Also, I may be causing more confusion which is why I look suspicious:

Was Vetteman night 4 and FF night 3? Maybe I mixed those up because my PM's are not numbered.... >_<

Nintendo still doomed?

I'll just go ahead and say this. If vetteman is not scum you can lynch me the next day. But I can guarantee he is since Trucks confirmed it himself. It really isn't that hard to figure out.

Nintendo still doomed?

theRepublic said:
theRepublic said:

Dtewi/Vetteman94 - Kirby?(via SciFiBoy)

Light bulb!

I think Supermario is telling the truth.  He stole Vetteman's "doctor" protection.  But how did he have doctor protection if the doctor didn't target him?  Answer: He really is Kirby, and copied the abilities of the doctor, and used the ability on himself.  I think that makes him innocent, and Supermario really did switch TruckOSaurus's investigation last night to make him look guilty.

Vote: Supermario

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Around the Network
Tanstalas said:
theRepublic said:
theRepublic said:

Light bulb!

I think Supermario is telling the truth.  He stole Vetteman's "doctor" protection.  But how did he have doctor protection if the doctor didn't target him?  Answer: He really is Kirby, and copied the abilities of the doctor, and used the ability on himself.  I think that makes him innocent, and Supermario really did switch TruckOSaurus's investigation last night to make him look guilty.

Sorry, tried to post twice and it didn't take anything I posted, just the first quote... going to post it all in plain text:

theRepublic said:

Light bulb!

I think Supermario is telling the truth. He stole Vetteman's "doctor" protection. But how did he have doctor protection if the doctor didn't target him? Answer: He really is Kirby, and copied the abilities of the doctor, and used the ability on himself. I think that makes him innocent, and Supermario really did switch TruckOSaurus's investigation last night to make him look guilty.

Must have missed this post

Unvote

Went back and re-read/skimmed all posts since the start, I don't think Vette is scum now that I have re-read most of the posts and saw who was voting for Vette earlier in the game (most notably other SSA confirmed people)

theRepublic said:
Let's think about Night Three. The doctor did not target Vetteman. So option one is you are lying scum. Option two is that you are telling the truth, but the only possible explanation for that is that Vetteman is Kirby. Which would make him innocent, and points the finger back toward the person who had the opportunity to redirect the investigation last night.

I agree with this post, if we lynch supermario and he ends up being pro-town though I will be voting for therepublic tomorrow, as his votes have seemed to be going towards people we know or suspect are pro-town, and the fact he pulled his vote off SFB when SFB was close to a lynch makes me wary..

Supermario, you said you might have to roleclaim back on day 3 or something like that when you were on the chopping block before...

Vote: Supermario128

If it turns out you were pro-town and you get lynched I apologize, I will be going after Vette/TheRepublic the next day based on TOS's investigation and depending on how you turn up, theRepublic made some good points about you recently

I think it safe to say that myself, FF, and Hat are Safe.. I really don't know about TOS - he scares me the most of anyone as I have no read on him whatsoever.

EDIT: Bolded my Vote, and changed theRepublic's posts to a different color to make for easier reading

*sigh again*

Tanstalas: don't have to worry about him
hatmoza: Ganon (wins with town?)
supermario128:role blocker who can also switch targets
Vetteman94: confirmed scum by the cop
TruckOSaurus: cop abilities
theRepublic: doctor abilities
Final-Fan: Luigi

If I am lynched tonight please double lynch Vetteman and Hatmoza tomorrow and we should win. I have tried to be as truthful as possible but some people don't care it seems. I'm not worried too much about Hatmoza but just be sure we can win, I know Vetteman is scum though.

Nintendo still doomed?

Tanstalas said:

Sorry, tried to post twice and it didn't take anything I posted, just the first quote... going to post it all in plain text:

theRepublic said:

Light bulb!

I think Supermario is telling the truth. He stole Vetteman's "doctor" protection. But how did he have doctor protection if the doctor didn't target him? Answer: He really is Kirby, and copied the abilities of the doctor, and used the ability on himself. I think that makes him innocent, and Supermario really did switch TruckOSaurus's investigation last night to make him look guilty.

Must have missed this post

Unvote

Went back and re-read/skimmed all posts since the start, I don't think Vette is scum now that I have re-read most of the posts and saw who was voting for Vette earlier in the game (most notably other SSA confirmed people)

theRepublic said:
Let's think about Night Three. The doctor did not target Vetteman. So option one is you are lying scum. Option two is that you are telling the truth, but the only possible explanation for that is that Vetteman is Kirby. Which would make him innocent, and points the finger back toward the person who had the opportunity to redirect the investigation last night.

I agree with this post, if we lynch supermario and he ends up being pro-town though I will be voting for therepublic tomorrow, as his votes have seemed to be going towards people we know or suspect are pro-town, and the fact he pulled his vote off SFB when SFB was close to a lynch makes me wary..

Supermario, you said you might have to roleclaim back on day 3 or something like that when you were on the chopping block before...

Vote: Supermario128

If it turns out you were pro-town and you get lynched I apologize, I will be going after Vette/TheRepublic the next day based on TOS's investigation and depending on how you turn up, theRepublic made some good points about you recently

I think it safe to say that myself, FF, and Hat are Safe.. I really don't know about TOS - he scares me the most of anyone as I have no read on him whatsoever.

EDIT: Bolded my Vote, and changed theRepublic's posts to a different color to make for easier reading

TheRepublic's previous posts are wrong because I told him what I did on night 4 by mistake as I said in my previous post. He has not said anything since then to confirm what I said though. You don't have to worry about Trucks. Vetteman is scum. I'm almost certain therepublic is the doctor. So Hatmoza is the other to worry about.

Nintendo still doomed?

Actually, going to change my vote to an unvote - haven't heard from Final Fan lately, like to hear his thoughts on what has happened lately, rather than just to say things are getting juicy.

@TheRepublic, like you have pointed out, you said that even if we mislynch today it will not result in a loss to the town, why not lynch Vette, if TOS is right about him being scum then we are doing great, if he isn't scum then either TOS is lying or someone switched Vette with someone scummy..  Right now, I'd say TOS's accusation on Vette is our best lead, your guys thoughts on this?

Unvote