By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Do you think Alan Wake will have the best graphics overall at its time?

Do you think Alan Wake will have the best graphics overall at its time?

Yes 90 26.01%

No 256 73.99%

Total:346

It will have a good graphic.

But overall I would say no at the moment.

The footage I saw was partialy impressive but not that special. And Screenshots are mostly tweaked. screenshots of a game never show to me how it will look in the end on my tv.

Imo its senseless to compare screenshots even videos are compressed and wont show the full game how it looks in the end. In the moment it looks promising but I will wait until it runs on my tv.

The people from MTV germany visited remedy already and they played parts of the game. They werent that impressed. If it would be the best looking game to date they would have mentioned it.

BTW:

I think this game will proof if the Xbox360 is already on its limits. 5 years development and an own engine. If AW wont be on Uncharted 2 level then i dont think 360 cant beat PS3 anymore.

Around the Network

No but it will still be really great graphics.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Skeeuk said:
Attoyou said:

Wow! so many People Saying No, its Easily The Best looking i have Seen, at least On consoles.

We Shall See what reviewers Are Saying Next month...

but while its the Best looking game i have seen on consoles, it has no where near the amount of stuff Going on Screen as Uncharted 2 - God of war 3 - Killzone 2

still, they are all different Games.

pre rendered cutscenes ^

Just so you know thats from the daylight gameplay. IF you watch it, you can pick out exactly where those screens are from. The top one is definately gameplay. The bottom is a sweep before it goes to Alan Wake for gameplay.

amazing to see 25% people saying "yes"

I, personnaly, voted "no"

Time to Work !

kowenicki said:
I doubt it... but its shaping up to be one of the best new IP's this gen...

and that is what really matters.

Definitely. It's great to see New IPs get attention and we've had such great IPs this gen but we definitely want to see more in future instead of trying to create too many sequels of exisitng series aka instead of Activision publishing 3 COD Games in the Next 2 Years...

Around the Network

From what Ive been reading, good graphics though a little repetitive in game play. though all have said it is a good game. We shall see, i wish it well as new IP's are a risk.

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups