By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Attention all Trauma Center fans....

You probably know this, but there is a new Trauma Center game for hte wii called "New Blood" I just picked up my copy today, and I love it! The deep story, the intense procedures, the co-op mode, it's sooooo awesome! Anyone else got it? If not, put it on your christmas list, or rent it.

Around the Network

Waiting for it to come in from Toysrus.com

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

I have it!

currently playing: Desktop Tower Defense (PC), Puzzle Quest (DS), Trauma Center New Blood (Wii), Guitar Hero III (Wii), Ghost Squad (Wii), Actraiser (SNES), Donkey Kong County (SNES), The Legend of Zelda (NES), Kirby's Adventure (NES)

will play next: Paper Mario (N64), Golden Axe II (Sega), NiGHTS (Wii)

Join the Ron Paul RLOVEution, support Ron Paul for president in the 2008 Republican presidential primary! http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Im buying it soon enough, if it doesn't come in on my Christmas list. Trauma center rocks.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

According to 1UP its terrible, thus I wouldnt buy it.

Around the Network
Rath said:

Did they even say it was terrible? From their 5 paragraph 'review' all I could find was them whining about how the game kicked their arse continuously. I don't even see that as a criticism, provided it isn't due to glitches or faults.

This isn't out in EU yet so I don't honestly know what it's like, but the reviews I've read have been mostly positive. When was difficulty in a game a bad thing? :/ 

Jammy2 said:
Rath said:

Did they even say it was terrible? From their 5 paragraph 'review' all I could find was them whining about how the game kicked their arse continuously. I don't even see that as a criticism, provided it isn't due to glitches or faults.

This isn't out in EU yet so I don't honestly know what it's like, but the reviews I've read have been mostly positive. When was difficulty in a game a bad thing? :/

Yeah but if 1UP reviews a game is bad, then that game is bad. Everyone should know that.

Rath said:

Yeah but if 1UP reviews a game is bad, then that game is bad. Everyone should know that.

</sarcasm>

I hope... 

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Reading IGN and NP's reviews suggest the only major complaint between the two of them is it effectively more of the same. All be it more of the same with a lot of improvements all round. Considering how much I loved Second Opinion and what a werid game Trauma Center is in general, more of the same sounds fine by me for the moment.

the first was amazing.. im so getting this !