By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Elimination game: Who is the best developer?

Goichi Suda (AKA Suda51): Killer7, Contact, now working on: No More Heroes, Fatal Frame IV

Around the Network
GooseGaws said:
@naznatips:

Aw, you edited out the Batman/Robin reference? :)

Yeah, decided it wasn't fair to Kamiya.  He's just as good as Mikami to me and I didn't want to place him the sidekick.

naznatips said:
GooseGaws said:
@naznatips:

Aw, you edited out the Batman/Robin reference? :)

Yeah, decided it wasn't fair to Kamiya. He's just as good as Mikami to me and I didn't want to place him the sidekick.

I can't disagree with that.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

GooseGaws said:
@RolStoppable:

With grimygunz's blessing, I think you should change the Naughty Dog entry to Jason Rubin & Andy Gavin from Christophe Balestra & Evan Wells.
after looking it up you are right Jason Rubin & Andy Gavin were the Co-Presidents. Just a few years ago they past on the torch to Christophe Balestra & Evan Wells. Either way Good games coming out of Naughty dog

Any more developers? I can't think of any. At least some that would survive 20+ posts.

Quack!

I'll bet my avatar and a 1 month ban that the PS3 by March 08 will be 3 Million units away in WW sales of the Wii. konnichiwa, Your gonna regret this!!!!!!

Around the Network

@RolStoppable:

You should perhaps expand Mikami's resume to include Dino Crisis, P.N. 03, God Hand, and/or SNES Aladdin.

Hates Nomura.

Tomonobu Itagaki (Dead or Alive series, (new) Ninja Gaiden series)

Hates Nomura.

@RolStoppable:

Looks good. You might also include Sega Rally. It's just "Space Channel 5" though, not "Space Channel No. 5".

EDIT: Sega Rally Championship's legendary "Game Over" theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftFVlBaC7hU

Hates Nomura.

@RolStoppable:

Don't forget DS for Ninja Gaiden platforms.

Hates Nomura.

Yuji Naka

Don't forget him!