By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - A couple of natal games outed by James Gunn

guys, before you get pumped, just know that I was playing Red Steel 2 about 3 days ago for 2 days, and all it did was fuck up my arm, I still want to finish that game but man, it's a pain in my ass. In the end, unless something is a pure workout game, I'd still rather sit on my ass it seems. I still find muscle training to be a better way to go for me personally. We are mostly guys here, we don't need some god damn video game to get a work out is all I'm going to say.

Around the Network

I play games mainly to relax so nothing for me, but this could be succesful in the casual or non gamer part of the market.

The question is will it be better then wii sports (resort) and wii fit if it offers something wii cant do then it could really be a way into the casual market for 360.

Sounds interesting. Need to see more.

We need a P90X Natal game! Yeah fatties, I'm talking about US! "But I don't want to bleeping wave my arms around to pay my bleeping games." Do it, fatty! We're killing ourselves and soon gaming won't be an excuse for why we're fat but a reason why we're fit!

Sounds like AAA material to me :)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Finally, natal has something the playstation move just cant do:

End of 2012 prediction:

xbox 360 : 73-75 million  playstation 3 : 72-74 million  wii : 104-105 million 

Most hyped for :

Bioshock: infinte, The Last Of Us, Alan Wake's American Nightmare and Agent

Around the Network

i'm very hyped for natal. i hope it won't disappoint come e3. =]

End of 2010 Predictions (Original Prediction Made: Jan. 1, 2010---Revised April 1, 2010---Revised Again July 1, 2010---Revised Again on Nov. 1, 2010)

PS3: 46 MIL (April Revision: 44 MIL, July Revision 43 MIL, Nov. Revision 45MIL)

360: 44 MIL (April Revision: 46 MIL, July Revision: 48 MIL, Nov. Revision 49MIL)

WII: 82 MIL (Apr. Revision: 84 MIL, Jul. Revision: 82 MIL, Nov. Revision: 82MIL)

THE MUST BUY LIST of 2010: Gran Turismo 5

THE BOUGHT LIST of 2010: White Knight Chrnociles, Heavy Rain, Final Fantasy 13, God of War 3, Modnation Racers, Sports Champions

chazy13 said:

Yes you can... the ps3 move does come with a dildo after all

BOXING GAME!!!! Thats it. Im buying

RaY_Z said:
chazy13 said:

I'm wondering how many folk on the internet have actually seen a dildo, cos it sure don't look like that.

Seece said:
RaY_Z said:
chazy13 said:

I'm wondering how many folk on the internet have actually seen a dildo, cos it sure don't look like that.

Meh, everyone called the Wiimote a dildo too when it was still new.  If it's even remotely phallic, there's going to be some sort of penis joke involved.