By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Should I buy another Nuchuck ?

I am new to the Wii. What percentage of games require a Nunchuck? Do many multiplayer games require the nunchuck?

Reason for asking is my friend accidently stole my only nunchuck and he lives across state. I come home want to finally play Zelda and shit fuck no nunchuck. Is it worth buying another or is this part of the controller hardly ever used?

Around the Network

The nuchuck is used in every big wii title for the exepetion of mario kart and NSMBW. Most of the 3rd party games require it. Not having a nuchunk is like haveing no wii remote, Though some games can use diffrent controllers

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

white is 11 bucks shipped new on amazon, black is 14. you think thats a heavy price to pay to play TP and the upcoming zelda?

killeryoshis said:
The nuchuck is used in every big wii title for the exepetion of mario kart and NSMBW. Most of the 3rd party games require it. Not having a nuchunk is like haveing no wii remote, Though some games can use diffrent controllers

Thanks!!! No wonder I was confused the only games I have played for the system are Mario Kart and New Super Mario Bros !

yeah, you gonna need one. like killeryoshis said, alot of good games on the need the nunchuck.

Around the Network

Yes, buy one.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Going to buy now, thanx all!

If you are gonna play a game like Red Steel 2, I highly recommend going wireless. The wire will slap you in the face and other painful areas.

I bought the Nyko Kama wireless nunchuk and absolutely love it. Its about 15-20 bucks.