By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN: LittleBIGPlanet 2 unofficially revealed.

crash bandicoot 3 styled

Around the Network

Good, now fix the most important part, which is the platforming! Don't wanna be floating around and miss a few jumps because of some unnecessary acceleration in like every movement of the character!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

LittleBigPlanet 2 will be huge. Ah, feels good to use that epic saying again. Just imagine the possibilities! New Twisted Metal and some other reveals please!

"#Sellout #Corporatewhore"
Lmao

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

DaBuddahN said:
I dont like the idea too much. IMO they should just update the current LBP... and have MM make new IP's.

a lot of people don't have their consoles hooked up to the internet,...even more don't buy dlc.  plus a sequel will invigorate interest in LBP again.  as much as i love the upgrades they have done with dlc, i would love to have a full retail release with lots of new levels and content.

Around the Network

Damn E3 u just keep getting better n better. Now let's just hope these is true, and add it to R3,KZ3,infamous2,last guardian, details on socom, badass psmove games and u have officially killed all competition.

If they go 3D there is a large chance they have lost a fan. Otherwise I'm down. Hopefully pointer controls on Move can be used to make creation more intuitive and I might actually get around to that portion of the game this time.

wow good news
i love lbp and i'll buy lbp2 fore sure
i just home they release it this year

i can't wait for MM's new game... LBP was a really good game and my family and friends liked it so i can't wait to see what new stuff they have in store for us.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

I hope this isnt true. Sonys E3 could potentially be very unexciting.
Resistance 3
Motorstorm 3
LBP 2
Socom 4
TW
STarhawk
etc
are all sequels in one way or the other. For me personally maybe Socom 4( because of campaign) out of those appeal to me and i am PS3 only gamer. I hope there are some new IPs but not MOVE, don't care about MOVE