By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - A Game perfect for WiiWare

LINK:

http://www.kloonigames.com/crayon/

ARTICLE:

Crayon Physics Deluxe is a sequel to the popular freeware game Crayon Physics. Or you can think of it as the game I would have created if I would have had more than 7 days to do it. Way more than 7 days. More like 7 months or 17 months.

Anyway Crayon Physics Deluxe is a 2D physics puzzle game, in which you get to experience what it would be like if your drawings would be magically transformed into real physical objects. Solve puzzles with your artistic vision and creative use of physics.

The game features:

• Greatly improved physics (you can draw what ever you want)
  • Huge number of new levels
  • Easy to use level editor

COMMENT:

I thought this thing was cool. Some dude in his spare time is making this freeware game called Crayon Physics that allow the players to create objects that immediately react to the environment.

OPINION:

It looks like it would be perfect for a WiiWare game. Simple concept and graphics, could be easy to play with the Wii remotes IR funcionality. The guy could pitch it to nintendo and make a fair amount of profit instead of releasing it for the PC as freeware, but oh well . This is not an actual WiiWare game, I just thought it would be a kewl game to play if it ever got released for WiiWare. Fat chance tho.

Would you guys/girls/gballzack pay for this game? Or even play it at all? 

Around the Network

That was awesome. Reminds me of Little Big Planet. Yes I would buy for a budget price.

would seem like a better fit for DS than Wii.

I saw this elsewhere and everyone pointed to DS, dunno why you think it'd suit Wii better.

Sure it could work for both, but the magic is more kept with a stylus.

well its interesting.

But, a young child won't get it, an older child, ...may not care for the crayon motif.

But, then again, I find it interesting, and I definately don't care about crayons, so that may not be a big issue. I would, however, not be willing to pay even a dime for this sort of thing....as freeware, I would be willing to try it out and play it a couple times.

Around the Network

You need to be a certified publisher for Nintendo to go on WiiWare. Not anyone in their basement can put something up. =\ I guess that's good though.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

ArtofAngels said:
I saw this elsewhere and everyone pointed to DS, dunno why you think it'd suit Wii better.

Sure it could work for both, but the magic is more kept with a stylus.

Not as a Wii game but for WiiWare. I dont see this coming out as a DS title unless it was budget priced or something. For it to be at least a decent ds game it would need a vast amount of content.  And yea the stylus is better suited than the IR but what would the second screen be used for? 

A WiiWare game is a Wii game.

EDIT: Oh I see what you mean, price point wise.

i think it would be better as a wiiware title, because they could price it at like 5 bucks, instead of 15 or 20 for a ds version.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

I reminded me of The Incredible Machine because you had to use your imagination to do the goal of the levels