Halo: Reach 28 36.84%

Fable 3 10 13.16%

Splinter Cell Conviction 3 3.95%

Anything Natal 5 6.58%

Fuck games, I want a dashboard update 4 5.26%

Total:76

I want Natal....

Around the Network

Halo: Reach by a huge huge margin.  Its gonna be the best game this year for sure.

Alan Wake for sure, then Halo: REach, then Gears 3. Not because I'm more excited for any one of those, but because that's the order they're coming out in.

2010 is great year to be 360 owner even if you're not obsesed with multiplayerfest games.
my top 360 games would be
1. Kingdom Under Fire 2
2. Alan Wake
3. Darkstar One(sad that there's no love on vgchartz for space opera and space sims even after success of Mass Effect series)
4. Crackdown 2
5. Fear 3
6. Vanquish
7. Crysis 2
8. Mafia 2
9. Ninety-Nine Nights 2
10. Test Drive Unlimited 2

Why doesn't anyone care about Alpha Protocol? Obsidian makes awesome games.

Around the Network

For me Halo Reach and Gears 3 are tied. Both games look to be incredible. Honestly the 360 is looking sooooooo strong right now in terms of software coming up.

Gears 3, baby! I'm gonna convince my friend to have a Gears marathon with me when the third one releases

coolbeans said:
CommonMan said:
Why doesn't anyone care about Alpha Protocol? Obsidian makes awesome games.

My friend has that pre-ordered.  Seems like a great RPG from what I've seen but I just can't get into it for some reason, I'll keep my eye out for it.

Well, I shouldn't have to reiterate this for you of all people coolbeans, but these are the people that made KotOR 2 ya know!

coolbeans said:
KOTOR 3..............oh you bet it's happening :D.

It's not nice to tease.

Fable III for me with Halo: Reach a close second.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.