By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 'Fable 3' Allows for Co-op Impregnation!

The co-op mode in "Fable 2" was a pretty big disappointment. Not only did it not let you play as your own character, but it also suffered from lag, a bad camera and a host of other issues. The developers of "Fable 3" are trying to rectify their mistake with a more enhanced co-op mode, and apparently that includes the ability to impregnate other players and have children with them. Uh, score?

This month's OXM features a cover story on "Fable 3" which details some of the fancy new co-op activities, among several other new features.

Can't say I can recall another game which allowed you to rear children between two players over Xbox Live, and it does bear the question, what happens when one of the parents is a delinquent/goes on a murderous rampage. On second thought, that's just the sort of deviance Peter Molyneux would love!

"Fable 3" is scheduled to launch exclusively on Xbox 360 this fall.

Source

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

Nice something we can use Natal for.

"They think I'm crazy, but I know better. It is not I who am crazy, it is I who am MAD!"

"Bolshe, luchshe, I kruche"

ima gonna use this feature a loooooooot

roland32 said:

Nice something we can use Natal for.

you get the funny comment of the day!

This should be really fun. lol. I'm going to play on Xbox Live as a female avatar for shits and giggles.

Around the Network

Imagine the possibilities... to ruin real life relationships with virtual ones.

"Why do they call it cajun food? You don't cook it in a cage!"

-Al Borland

If my male character sleeps with Seece's which one gets pregnant?

Tease.

You know I would normally think this would be really stupid, but I'm married to a gamer wife. If this game was on PC we would probably play the damnd hell out of the game. A CRPG where are characters can sleep with each other. While I do that most nights anyways, this would still be a damnd fun novelty. too bad it's 360 only. I'm not going to buy 2x 360,Live accounts and games for this. I have 2 PC and I pay for the internet. I don't want to pay for the game and accounts on top.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

Anybody want to bang me in Fable 3?

My services come at a price though... The more you touch, the more you pay.. u___u

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

I'd shudder to think what they'd do with NATAL for this in Fable III. Not only do you have the motion control but NATAL functions as a cam too. When you have this co-op sex stuff in Fable III and cam functionality, you're pretty much asking for Fable's online to turn into this...