By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ever purchase a game SO BAD that you couldn't finish it?

Ever purchase a game SO BAD that you couldn't finish it?

If YES, explain: 188 89.95%

Nope. 21 10.05%

Total:209

Spiderman 3. i thought it was gonna be good considering the first spiderman game was pretty good

Around the Network
Chairman-Mao said:
For me it was MGS4. It's an okay game but I just couldn't get into it. Oh and if you haven't played any previous MGS games just ignore MGS4. You can't play it without prior knowledge of the series.

I'm someone who has really picky tastes in games, but MGS4 was my first MGS game I've played-and I actually beaten that game (of course it was on medium difficulty still).

For me those games would be Tomb Raider III, Mortal Kombat: Subzero, and Shadowgate64. 

I wonder if anyone here actually got Superman64, considered to be the worst game of all time next to ET.

Sonic the Hedgehog (Xbox 360)
Simply unplayable :(

And Enchanted Arms, 0/10

Gran Turismo 3 - The game that bored me more than anything.

Two Worlds like you said and Ephimeral Phantasia or something like that.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

Around the Network

I would say, Oblivion, i didn't finish it. It was a snooze. Tried to beat it twice, but it failed to keep my attention. Not saying it's a bad game, but it's bad because of my taste.

Elder Scrolls Oblivion

of the 15h I played the game the first 5 hours were exciting, the next 5 hours were repetitive and the last 5 hours were a shore

@ CGI-Quality )

good thing I haven't bought Ocarina of Time, for my verdict of that game would be similar, but the feedback would be tremendously more lethal :P

Like someone mentioned before, I have purchased games but they weren't bad but I they didn't really interest me that much.

Some games like Killzone 2, Tomb Raider: Underworld, Star Ocean: The Last Hope, Sonic Unleashed.

sam & max season 1 for the Wii, the frame rate is so bad, and the puzzles lack of sense made me put the game away.