By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Christmas 2007 countdown

Well it one month exactly till one of the most magical days of the year, christmas. I would like to ask you what plans you have for that day, who are you spending it with, where and so on. Plus, because i am a fan of the very idea of presents, what do you suppose you will get from others (you know, the suprise part)?

As for me, i'll probably spend christmas at home with my brother, sister and grandparents. Parents won't be around this year, they have better things to do ;). 

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Around the Network

Spending it with my GF alone. Still thinking about where to go. Maybe chilling on a boat in Kerala and checking out the Taj Mahal or getting stoned in jamaica. Guess it will involve sun....

Presents - no idea, not expecting anything.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.