By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Lionhead’s Secret Project “Incredibly ambitious and innovative” says Livingstone

themanwithnoname said:
MontanaHatchet said:
themanwithnoname said:
MontanaHatchet said:
What the hell? How was Bamboleo's post trolling? All he did was say that Molyneux is a "hype machine," or that he hypes things a lot. He didn't say anything negative about anything or anybody, except Molyneux (who people regularly make fun of anyways).

Jesus jebebus.

Could it be because Peter Molyneux said nothing? Are we going to talk about him overhyping stuff in every Lionhead thread? I'm sorry, but your argument makes no sense at all. I don't see how you argue against trolling of MW2, but don't think calling Molyneux for overhyping something when he said absolutely nothing should be allowed.

Maybe because people call Modern Warfare 2 "shit" and/or trash the game in just about every thread about it?

Sure, his comment was uncalled for, but he didn't directly insult the project or anything. He just said that Molyneux is a hype machine (and I think even most 360 fans could agree with that). And he got banned for 5 days for it too. It's a bit much. 

Fair enough. I thought it was a bit harsh too, even if it is annoying that it gets brought up in every thread about Fable and/or Lionhead.

Yeah. I think I was a bit too strong in this thread. I was just saying what I thought. And trust me, I hate trolling just as much as anybody else. His comment was definitely uncalled for, I just thought it was a bit tame.

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
themanwithnoname said:
MontanaHatchet said:
What the hell? How was Bamboleo's post trolling? All he did was say that Molyneux is a "hype machine," or that he hypes things a lot. He didn't say anything negative about anything or anybody, except Molyneux (who people regularly make fun of anyways).

Jesus jebebus.

Could it be because Peter Molyneux said nothing? Are we going to talk about him overhyping stuff in every Lionhead thread? I'm sorry, but your argument makes no sense at all. I don't see how you argue against trolling of MW2, but don't think calling Molyneux for overhyping something when he said absolutely nothing should be allowed.

Maybe because people call Modern Warfare 2 "shit" and/or trash the game in just about every thread about it?

Sure, his comment was uncalled for, but he didn't directly insult the project or anything. He just said that Molyneux is a hype machine (and I think even most 360 fans could agree with that). And he got banned for 5 days for it too. It's a bit much. 

The cows are ready for milking.

That is the most bullshit reason to ever ban someone, i got banned for that.

While i personally dont think he was trolling, it was uncalled for and yes people talking mad shit about MW2 all the time but since its not exclusive people dont get banned.

Garnett said:
MontanaHatchet said:
themanwithnoname said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Jesus jebebus.

While i personally dont think he was trolling, it was uncalled for and yes people talking mad shit about MW2 all the time but since its not exclusive people dont get banned.

I'm confused. Which side of the argument are you on?

MontanaHatchet said:
Garnett said:
MontanaHatchet said:
themanwithnoname said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Jesus jebebus.

I'm confused. Which side of the argument are you on?

Im giving my own opinion. Which ever side that may be.

I was banned for something stupid. So i agree with you on the grounds that him being banned for saying that is stupid when EVERYONE trashes Call of Duty and no one gets banned.

I got a stern warning for calling somebody a fanboy...yet I still see people calling others fanboys all the time, and I got a ban for calling somebody a troll, whenthey were trolling. We don't know HOW many threads he's been posting in, and htat's probably the first piece of data that we would need to know as to why he got a 5-day pass from posting...to add to that...when EVERY green thread is getting the hell trolled out of it...it gets to be a bit riddiculous...

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Around the Network

LOL that guy got banned for 5 days for that? while you see Waron trolling every ps3 thread(see the latest GT5 thread) and he's still not banned....

Ping_ii said:
LOL that guy got banned for 5 days for that? while you see Waron trolling every ps3 thread(see the latest GT5 thread) and he's still not banned....

WHAT?!?!?  Waron has a negative vg$ -2,817.04, and he has PS games in his tag...I'm not following how this is the same?

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Seece said:
Squilliam said:
Bamboleo said:
JaggedSac said:
Bamboleo said:
Molyneux, the hype machine.

Bamboleo, the tool.

JaggedSac, the reported.

Both, the banned.

Squilliam, the gay.

Seece, the bigot.

Tease.

I don't take any statemtents that are linked to Molyneux seriously.

Damned anti-fanboys. The site is getting a little out of hand though. If fable: the lost chapters had been delivered day 1 most of Sir. Peter's 'rep' for overpromising and underdelivering would not exist. Jmo. Not a deep wrpg maybe but fun. He's learned his lesson and each game they produce gets closer to his imagined ideal. Wish we could say the same, what?